() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?18 Take Time For Wine Hx
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Pink 3ft Qualatex Latex Giant Balloon by Standard Finish Solid Colour 3ft LatexHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. 1 Ou lida backpack men's casual backpack middle school student bag backpackMost students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
color01 90 x108 Hummingbirds Decor Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket Last Unicorn golden Leaves Birds Stars Moon Mystic Fantasy Fairytale Print Artwork Image£¬Multicolor,Fashion Blanket Twinkling SINOVAL nnhjyl1922-Comforters & Duvets
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Rewrite (rewrite) B2 Tapestry all set of 2 (japan import)You can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the Super Deluxe Italian Made Baby + Older Boys 6 Piece Fisherman Striped Pirate Halloween Book Day Week Carnival Party Fancy Dress Costume Outfit 010y (3 years).
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
Sassafras Enterprises 3570DR Puff the Magic Dragon Kids Overnighter Bag by Sassafras
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Creative Motion 222780 Soft Squeezable Skull Light are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. Xaviera Doherty Weighted Blanket for Kids Strawberry,Hand Drawn Fruits Soft Summer Cooling Lightweight Bed Blanket 50 x60 There are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
PINAFORE HOME 100% Cotton, EcoFriendly and Safe Collection Farm Animals Linen Cotton Tablecloths for Kitchen Room Oblong, 60 x 140 Inch
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.A Walk in the Sun by SunsOut The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Soviet Union 577 1937 Aircraft (Stamps for collectors) AviationA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Cardfight Vanguard VGEGBT11 Demonic Advent Display Box of 16 Boosters, MultiColourMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Booster engl. [German Version]
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leatherface ReAction 3 3 4Inch Retro Action Figure by The Texas Chainsaw
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Fancy Dress Gangster Baby Party Costumes Veneziano for Halloween Carnival Cosplay 3625Perhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.WWE Elite Collection Series 29 Erik Rowan Figure The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Wentworth Farmyard at Christmas 40 Piece Julia Rigby Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Final Fantasy VIII Squall Leonhart Action Figure
- Znzbzt Bedroom Living Room Decoration Ideas Wallpaper Ceiling Wall Sticker Mural,02 3D Magic Ceiling, King
- Ghost Rider BLAZE SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE CYCL
- VIMMUCIR Home Decor Pineapple Blanket Soft Warm Throw Blankets for Bed Sofa Lightweight Travelling Camping 50 x 60 Inch for Kids Adults
- Small Foot 10583 Display Motley Prism
- HorrorShop Star Wars Rey Kids Costume Deluxe M
- BAONZEN Dinosaur Unicorn Pony Doll Plush Toys Ugly Cute Doll Sleep Pillow Birthday Gift Boy Girl, Pattern. Dinosaur Green, 60cm
- YEHO Art Gallery 49x59 Inch Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Girls Boys,colorful Jelly Fish Pink Pattern,Cozy Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch
- Kipling Schoolbag, Poppy Red (Red) K1538114B
- Sportagraphs Sheena Easton SIGNED 10x8 FRAMED Photo Autograph Display Music 9 to 5 COA PERFECT GIFT
- Sanei Super Mario All Star Collection 7.5 Toad Plush, Small by Sanei
- Tamiya HopUp Options No.1744 OP.1744 TA07 carbon reinforced K parts (Sutefuna) 54744
- Collection D'Art Stamped Needlepoint Kit 22X30cmTiger
- Black Creations We Happy Few Video Game Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- LES INDESTRUCTIBLES 2 Elastimoto + Figurine Elastigirl 8cm
- 0 3 Months Infant Lil' Hatter Costume 0 3 Months
- Portfolio Canvas Décor NCE4441 Print Wall Art Chalk Holiday Explain by Sally Ball Sharp 20x20
- VIN CO 3 Boxy Puzzle
- Generic 313mm Wheelbase RC Car Body Shell Plastic for 1 10 RC Car Jeep Wrangler Axial SCX10II 90046 90047 TRX4 Kit White
- bluee 3 batteries GLBS Remote Control Car Toy Wall Climbing RC Car Rechargeable 4WD Stunt Car Deformation Racing Vehicle Safe & Durable Off Road Vehicle Race Car Radio Control Toys For Kids Best Gift For Kids
- The Stupell Home Decor Collection Abstract colorful Painted Black Bear Framed Giclee Texturized Art, 12 x 1.5 x 12, Multicolor
- Safavieh Chelsea Collection HK15B HandHooked Ivory Wool Round Area Rug, 3 feet in Diameter (3' Diameter)
- McFarlane Toys Alien and Predator Refresh Action Figure Warrior Alien
- Generic RC Drone with 480P 1080P WiFi Camera Quadrocopter with Camera FPV Quadcopters Folding Quadcopter RC Helicopter VS E58 X12 Dron White 480P 3B
- MATCHBOX HUMMER H3 25 BMX METAL (BLACK) 2005 by Matchbox
- colorpainted 18 cm Holzschnitzerei Oswald Amort Clown magician High 5,1 inch color Natural unpainted
- WDDqzf Ornaments Statues Decorations Simulation Crab Doll Doll Doll Big Pillow Creative Hairy Crab Cute Cute Funny Birthday Gift, bluee, 60 Cm
- HongShun Lot 8 Set Fashion Princess Dress for 11 Barbie Doll
- Trademark Fine Art Rainy Day Symphony by Tina Lavoie, 12x19 Canvas Wall Art
- White Green (3030cm) STJK BMJW Footstool shoes Stool Stool Stool Stool Stool Little Stool Fang Deng White Green (3030Cm)
- Tonka Construction Vehicle, Set of 3
- Our Generation Dolls Lorelei 18 Deluxe Doll with Book
- Traitor Mechanic The Traitor Mechanic Game
- Furniture Support Foot 4, Electroplated gold Furniture Foot Pad Metal Foot Carved Tv Cabinet Foot Bathroom Cabinet Foot Support Leg
- Souked Sunnysky V2216 800KV Outrunner Brushless Motor
- Tgmica Mimited Viwtage Teo 1 64 BVN139a Iuuzu Ergz inbernational byx orfice
- Laliva X4 H107L H107C Upgraded 2.4G 4CH Remote Controller rc Transmitter RC Quadcopter Spare Parts (color Mode 2)
- Nickelodeon NSI Gak Yakkity Yellow
- Big vibrant toy Selling Vibratio Strapless Strapon Vibrato Women 10 Speed Double Silicone Adult Toys Female Couples by StGift
- Laptop BackpackBusiness Computer Bag Hiking Camping Bag Shoulder Bag Campus Large Capacity Travel Bag
- Gundam PF781 Perfect Gundam MG 1 100 Scale
- Oil Fill Type Front Shock Absorber ATV Damper for RC Hobby Model Car 112 Wltoys 12428 amortiz Monster Truck Bike Course Offroad Navy bluee
- XuBa 1SET LOT,3.65meter(143.7inches).Super Sturdy Parachute.Umbrella.Outdoor Toys.Teamwork Toys.Team Games.Kindergarten Games Show
- Fire & Rescue America Unites by Northwest Territorial Mint
- Nerf Rival Khaos MXVI4000 Blaster (bluee)
- 2 x Twirl 'n Top Pizza Shop
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Transformer Brobdingnag MSB06 Space Skimming
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Rejuvanation by NCC Games Rejuvanation This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Folding chairs Household outdoor folding stool Metal Wooden stool Simple small square stoolYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Skin Compatible with Razor Share Scooter Neon Splatter MightySkins Predective, Durable, and Unique Vinyl Decal wrap Cover Easy to Apply, Remove, and Change Styles Made in The USADo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.Remote Controlled GENUINE Black Stealth RC Racing Speedboat