() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Dollhouse Miniature 1 2 Scale Traditional SidebySide Window by Houseworks, Ltd.
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Keio TS 5513 N gauge (Power Unit) (japan import)Herzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Trademark Fine Art Avian Study II by Ethan Harper, 14x19Most students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Sentinel 35MechatroWeGo orange Action Figure nnuoek189-Play Figures
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. IBaste Drone Remote Control Quadcopter Aerial Photography Data Realtime Transmission Aircraft Toy （Black）You can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the QUIZMO SIGHT WORD SET 2 by WORLDCLASS LEARNING MTRLS.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
Sharprepublic 1 6 Female Doll Body 12inch Action Figure Clothes for Sidehsow Enterbay Kumik
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at 1988 Star Trek The Next Generation Galoob Antican Action Figure by Star Trek are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. TAOHOOU SONIC MODELL Mini AR Wing 600mm Wingspan EPP RC FPV Fixed Wing Airplane PNPBlackThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Znzbzt Wall Paper SelfAdhesive 3D Decorative Art Wall Sticker,VIPd 012, Large
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Super Sonico SonicoChan Pink Bubble Theme Sleeve Poster The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. 18x 14cm Penguin With Igloo Soft Toy by Wild Republic by Wild RepublicA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. JWBB new outdoor leisure travel mountaineering cycling shoulder bag, men's travel bag, student bagMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
DOTA 2 Sniper 10 PlushPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.W15Y8 Gorgeous Fashion Pretty Women Canvas Wall Art For Bedroom Living Room Studio Hd Cuadro Sexy Decoracion Salon Poster And Print 47.6X55X27.5 No Fram The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Lime Green Glitter Tights Adult Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- B Dazzle Antique Autos Scramble Squares 9 Piece Puzzle
- Mary Meyer Fancy Prancers, Fancy Prancer Princess Pony, 33 by Mary Meyer
- XMen Iceman Crystalline Armor Mutant Armor Series Figure
- ABC Alphabet Kids Crawling Play Mat Super Soft Knitting Educational Washable Area Rugs Round 47 Inches Diameter
- Happiness charge Pretty Cure Sparkling Trading Collection 2 BOX
- Toy Figurine Toy Model Movie Character Gift Souvenir 20CM SYFO
- Marshmallow Playtpus Plush Toy 21 L By Fiesta Toy
- Shrinky Dinks 3D Butterfly Jewelry Kit
- Set16 Laliva XK X520 RC Fixed Wing Glider Spare Parts Blade Motor Landing Gear servo Receiver Steel Wire Group Motor nut Light Bar Screw etc. (color set20)
- Hibiscus Flowers Print Border Edible Image by A Birthday Place
- Jokes Fake Vomit by Schylling
- Mondo MCLAREN P1 GTR 1 14 CON RADIOC
- YuGiOh Madolche Magileine (REDUEN024) Return of the Duelist Unlimited Edition Super Rare by YuGiOh
- Black Creations Monty Python and the Holy Grail ver.9 Movie Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- TY Beanie Babies Batty the Bat Stuffed Animal Plush Toy 4 1 2 inches tall Brown by Smartbuy by Smartbuy
- THE PUZZLEMAN TOYS W1604 Wooden Toy Train with Name Letter Car Or Number Car
- 1964 Pontiac GTO Marimba Red 1 18 by Sunstar 1824
- Fire Agate (From Africa) [ABCgems] African bluee Tiger Eye (Rare 2 Tones) 8mm Smooth Round Beads
- Laliva Superior Hobby Jx BLSHV7032MG 32kg Large torge Full Metal CNC high Voltage Digital servo
- S.I.C. Hobby Japan Limited Another RX (japan import)
- Switzerland 189z191z (complete.issue.) Coated Paper 1933 Ikarus (Stamps for collectors)
- Tonka Strike Force Jungle Brigade Tactical Transport by Tonka
- DC Super Hero Girls Hawkgirl Action Doll
- Generic 3401 Alloy fireFighting Blister Truck firFighting Train fireAlarm Toy Truck Red
- 30 centimeter series aircraft carrier Enterprise
- Doctor Toy Development Imagination Simulation Medicine Box Injection Needle Stethoscope Boy Girl Playing Doctor Nurse (color bluee)
- QIDI Backpack Waterproof Printing Simple Leisure Travel Polyester 301340cm
- Ty Beanie Babies 6 Inch Black and White Panda Wonton [Toy]
- Songdizai Wooden color mushroom clockwork sky city music box redating music box creative birthday gift female male Beautiful (color Green)
- Animal Plushpuppets Plush toys Elephant Shape Multifunction dolls
- All For color Classic Leopard Smart Phone Wristlet
- Star Wars Playskool Heroes Jedi Force Death Star Escape Set
- Fetcus JGA20180B dc Gear Motor,3V12V Smart Robot with Encoder,Experiment Brush Motor CW CCW (Speed(RPM) 160, Voltage(V) 12V)
- AF 11.1V1300mAh LiPo battery 71 817 (japan import)
- Piece World Collectable figures dress pink 26 Type Set
- Kaiyodo Friday The 13th Revoltech SciFi Super Poseable Action Figure Jason Voorhees
- Window Film Static Decorative, Privacy Window Films NonAdhesive Anti Uv Window Sticker Home Kitchen Bedroom Living Room,B,80x120cm(31x47in)
- Bachmann Industries Canadian Pacific 1950's 60's Truck Cab Want Two Piggy Back Trailers (HO Scale Train)
- Adegk Cosplay Venom Big Red Cape Spiderman Tights Full Body Halloween Cosplay Suit Ms,RedXXXL
- Eaglemoss AUG168860 Alien & Predator Figure Collection 5 Predator Resin Figurine
- Train Case (for Container Waggon, 12Car) (Model Train)
- Iraq 200 different stamps (Stamps for collectors)
- Toy To Enjoy 5 in 1 DIY Police Cars
- LIGHTOP Chunky Super Soft Yarn 100% Wool Bulky Roving Yarn Arm Knitting Merino Wool Crocheting DIY Weaving Handmade(1000g)
- Good Smile Nendgoldid Avengers Infinity War Black Panther Infinity Edition Non Scale ABS & PVC Painted Movable Figure Japan Import
- Artcar 1 by Richard Wallich, Black Matte, Wood Frame 11x14Inch
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- MAMMOTH SUNFLOWER grey stripe BULK 1000 seeds by Honeyman Farms
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
- YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,colorful Skull Head Black Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,49x59inch
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.LIWEIXKY DIY Paint By Numbers Kits, Oil Painting, Paint By Numbers For Adults Canvas Home Decor, White Owl, Framed, 50x60cm This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Pepsi Team Racer Motorcycle by PepsiYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? PlayGo Domino Tornado The LocOMotionDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.F Fityle Bronze Metal Retro Steampunk Half Face Respirator Gas Mask Party Supplies