() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Disney Cinderella Animator Doll 39cm with a padded satin Jaq soft toy
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Transformers Movie Sneek Preview Predoform Starscream Action FigureHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. 1 24 Celica LB (Model Car) Aoshima Grand Champion No.16Most students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Shoots & Scores Hockey Photo Props 20 Count by Big Dot of Happiness Kit Booth nnuoek1256-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Tropical Summer Flamingo Birds Throw Blanket Soft Nap Couch Bed Blankets Kid Boy Girl Women Men 50x60 inchYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the DC Superman Resin Paperweight by Monogram International.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
Batman Begins Luncheon Napkins 16 Count by Party Express
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at S 36 HorrorShop Sexy Musketeer Costume S 36 are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. FrustrationFree Packaging FisherPrice LearntoFlush PottyThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
8 Glow Bracelets Premium bluee (100Pack)
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Bruder MAN TGA Low Loader Truck with JCB 4CX Backhoe Loader The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. CLOWN SHIRT blueE WHITE ADULTA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Sweet Stars 140x140 cm Baby Mats for Floor. Baby Mickey & Minnie Model Pink (120x120cm)Many medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- color03 60 x50 SINOVAL Halloween Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket Cartoon Witch Legs with Striped Leggings Western Concept Bats and Pumpkins Print Print Artwork Image£¬Multicolor, Multicolor
- GUND Coal Plush Toy by GUND
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Easy 2way keyboard harmonica case Standard type pin stripe indigo made in Japan N4319900 (japan import)Perhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.color15 60 x36 SINOVAL Gender Reveal Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket Boy and Girl with Cupcakes Yummy Chocolate Celebration Theme Print Artwork Image£¬Multicolor, Pale bluee and Pink Cream,Fashion Blanket The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Alphabet Finger Puppet and Wall Chart by Get Ready Kids Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- WS Deans Wet Noodle 12 Gauge, 25' Red WSD1430 by W S Deans
- Mobscenity The Totally Bleeped Up Party Game by Mobscenity
- Motorart 300052 1 50 Scale Volvo L180H Wheel Loader Die Cast Model Toy
- Estes 1262 Cosmic Cobra Flying Model Rocket Kit
- Ladies Rowdy Devil Girl Teen Costume Small UK 810 for Halloween Satan Lucifer Fancy Dress
- Adgoldx Neon color Plastic Gangster Hats Fedora Party Favors (Assorted (12 Hats)) by Adgoldx
- Trademark Fine Art UA CH Botanical I by Karl Blossfeldt, 14x19
- Baby Music Instrument Toy for Kids Cartoon Hand Drum Musical Drum Toy 15cm 5.9in 16
- Licenses Products Generic Reggae and Rasta One Blood Sticker
- YEHO Art Gallery 49x59 Inch Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Kids Adult,Simply Stripe Green bluee and White Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch Home Decor
- Magic Trick Professional CloseUp Mat (BLACK 16x23) by Ronjo
- Multi 5 Full BULING Zen 4pc Bedding Set Twin Size, Eastern Religious Figure Abstract Backdrop Asian Ethnicity Meditation Peace Floral Lightweight Microfiber Duvet Cover Set, Burgundy Red orange
- Hobbyzone Horizontal Tail w Accessories Corsair S
- CheF Vehicle Playsets 1 32 Alloy Car MercedesBenz G65AMG Alloy Diecast Model Car Toy with Pull Back Collection As Gift for Boy Kids
- Brown Standard Rubies Costume Co 33088 Star Wars Clone Wars Deluxe Obi Wan Kenobi Adult Costume Size Standard OneSize Men Size 46 Chest6
- 5 Tall Stuffed Natural Muslin Gender Neutral Craft Dolls Package of 6
- Rilakkuma Pass case Stuffed toy chairoikoguma
- MTG Commander 2015 Edition Magic the Gathering Seize Control bluee Red Deck New Sealed
- JFSJDF Goddess of Mercy Model 3D Light USB 3D Bulb Light Visual Illusion Led Atmosphere Lamp Touch USB Table Lamp
- Happy Weight Heavy Happy Balloon Weight, 100g, Neon Asst, 10 Piece by Creative Balloons Mfg. Inc.
- Smart Living Eastwind Gifts 10016950 3 x 3 Crown Heart Frame
- Morphsuits Monster The Zombie, Multi, Plus Skinsuit
- Loiazh Image Printed On Non Woven Canvas Wall Art Print Picture Photo 5 Pieces Frameless Father Portrait 55x22 45x20x2 35x20x2(cm)
- WinfreyDecor Soft Blanket Queen Size Kids Birthday,Hand Drawn Style Tropical Wild Animals and Whale on a Rainbow colord Image,Multicolor 60 x50 ,Bed or Couch Travel Multi Use
- Trademark Fine Art Pastel Julep II by Grace Popp, 12x19
- Deviant Moon (borderless) deck by Raven Blackwood
- Revell 04599 Messerschmitt Bf 109 K4 Limited
- Dilwe 3colors 2.4GHz RC Quadcopter Remote Control Foldable Controller Drone helicopters Toys with 0.3MP Camera (Red)
- WATER FANJOSE Academy Plastic Model Kit 1 150 German Navy UBoat Ix B
- The Northwest Company Disney's Frozen A Frozen Day Fleece Throw Blanket, 46Inch by 60Inch by Northwest
- LIUFSAlloy Car Alloy Car Model Pocket Deformation Robot Toy Car With Sound And Light (color bluee)
- OTC Figur Princess Leia Slave redJ 33
- [Electric EX] shiny wire 3m orange
- Dream2Reality Japanese Anime Seitokai Yakuindomo Cosplay Costume Summer School Uniform Male Kid Size Large
- Super Light 1000TVL HD 170 Degree Wide Angle Mini Camera for FPV RC Drone 1280 960 3.35V 2.8mm 3.6mm Lens FPV Camera PAL NTSC 2.8mm NTSC
- Pink Cartoon Backpack Miss Girls PU Leather Preppy Style School College Shoulders Bag Simple Traveling Rucksack Leisure Knapsack Backpack Sky bluee (color Beige)
- Winsor & Newton Deep Edge Canvas 30x60cm
- Trademark Fine Art B and W Imprint I by Jodi Fuchs, 14x19
- Black Tights Bone Print Halloween Skeleton Skull Fancy Dress by Home & Leisure Online
- StealStreet SSWJH1205123 Embossed Deluxe Wood Divine Mercy Triptych
- Piano Tuning Mutes Tuing Tools TOOGOO(R) Pack of 6 pcs Piano Tuning Mutes Tuning Tools Rubber Mutes KIT Black
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments Natural stone agate Hand string inlaid hao stone elastic bracelet ( color C )
- 100 Blank Green Dice 16MM by Koplow Games
- Swarovski Crystals 659469 Round Stones 1028 PP 10 CRYSTAL, 1440 Pieces
- FisherPrice Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway, Shark Food Delivery Train
- Nowear 1 24 Boys RC Vehicles Electric Rechargeable Drift Cars 4wheel Racing Car Rock Crawler Remote Control Toy
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- orange Coral Peach pink Rings Personalised Wedding Stationery Save The Date Cards
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Mini Pocket Bike Thredtle Cable 47cc 49cc Parts 33 inches by Scooter Parts Palace This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Bibou the rabbit Nattou Plush Rocking Animal Wooden From 1 Year With Belt – Bibou the RabbitYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Puzzlebug 500 colorful Sailboats Paris France by LPFDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.HotRacing Inc STE258 Brushless 18 58T 32P .8m Steel Gear Kit 3.22, STE258