() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Znzbzt Creative Living Room Wall Decoration Wall Sticker Art Bedroom Wallpaper self Adhesive, Window View
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Hook Mountain Ogre 1 Pathfinder Series MiniaturesHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. HMM Zoids 1 72 Ez026 Geno Saurer Raven Ver.Most students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
TOP ART JZX100 Chaser step TYPE1 TA004SS side nnzoya1256-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. GeMoor 30pack Washable Stencils, Bug Stencil for Kids Art Crafts, School ProjectsYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the TABLE RUNNER Chenille embroidered Table flag European style luxurious table cloth classic Wild coffee table decoration Home furnishings Brown.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
BEICICI Art Design Photos Cool Quilt Birth of New Lives2 Fun Design AllSeason Blanket Bed or Couch
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Laliva 4 Pcs Lot Carbon Fiber Tube 3K Twill 16mm Diameter 330mm Long for Quadcopter Multicoptor are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. Elastic Sofa Cover Universal Tight Wrap AllInclusive SlipResistant Sectional Couch Corner Cover for Furniture koltuk kilifi color 21, Cushion Cover 2pcsThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Accessory MAS07 of The Fairy Tale Art Outdoor Code
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.YUEER Student Bag Fashion Small Fresh Handbags Printing Shoulder Bag Computer Bag Weekend Travel Bag,bluee The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Fox Men's Pro Circuit Draftr Short Sleeve Premium Tee Black SA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Right Laliva Landing Gear Without Retract Part for Avanti S 80mm for Avanti S 80mm EDF rc Jet Airplane Model (color Left)Many medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- NBK aluminum 10 for the cap wire input W4 × H11mm White CAP110
- ALEX Toys Early Learning Mix, Stack & Farm Little Hands 1481F
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Magnifiers Acrylic Handheld Square Magnifying Glass HD Double Lens 2.5X4X Lightweight Enlarged MirrorPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Strike Witches 2 Charlotte E Yeager Figure The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Generic XINLEHONG Toys 9136 1 16 2.4G 4WD RC Car 36km H Bigfoot OffRoad Truck 36km H Bigfoot OffRoad Monster Truck RTR Toy HighSpeed bluee Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- WS Deans Wet Noodle 12 Gauge, 25' Red WSD1430 by W S Deans
- Mobscenity The Totally Bleeped Up Party Game by Mobscenity
- Motorart 300052 1 50 Scale Volvo L180H Wheel Loader Die Cast Model Toy
- Estes 1262 Cosmic Cobra Flying Model Rocket Kit
- Ladies Rowdy Devil Girl Teen Costume Small UK 810 for Halloween Satan Lucifer Fancy Dress
- Adgoldx Neon color Plastic Gangster Hats Fedora Party Favors (Assorted (12 Hats)) by Adgoldx
- Trademark Fine Art UA CH Botanical I by Karl Blossfeldt, 14x19
- Baby Music Instrument Toy for Kids Cartoon Hand Drum Musical Drum Toy 15cm 5.9in 16
- Licenses Products Generic Reggae and Rasta One Blood Sticker
- Paw Patrol Vehicle + Figure Everest's Snow Mobile by SportsMarket
- Keir's Eye Staks 'Flocked Brown Edition' 6 Land Of The Lost Sleestak Designer Vinyl Figure
- Monsuno Strike Launcher S.T.O.R.M. Lights up 25028
- Dark Brown 37 inches Aurora World 37 inches Pink
- RenteriaDecor Retro,Warm Blanket Youthful Teenager Grunge Pattern with Sneakers Photo Cameras Glasses Birds and Stars All Season Blanket 70 x60
- SuperThick Flannel Warm Sofa or Bed Blanket,Yoga,Girl Doing Poses from Asian Meditation Tradition Cartoon Style Cute Comic Decorative,Cream Dark Taupe White,39.37 W x 59.06 H
- LEGO City Arctic Supply Plane 60196 Building Kit (707 Piece)
- Multi 10 60 W x 80 L Emvency Throw Blanket Warm Cozy Print Flannel The Skeleton Programmer in Virtual Reality Pop Retro Work Computer and Games Comfortable Soft for Bed Sofa and Couch 60x80 Inches
- Disney Princess Mylar Balloon Bouquet (each)
- MercedesBenz CL Coupe 2006 1 18 Silver AUTOart Diecast Models
- Quadcopter Camera Lens Filter, 4pc 5pcs 2 in 1 Drone Lens Filter RC Quadcopter Accessory(4pcs)
- Battlestar Galactica 7 Battle Damaged Mortar Pack Cylon Centurion Action Figure Exclusive
- Multi 4 50 W x 60 L Emvency Throw Blanket Warm Cozy Print Flannel colorful Adorable Pretty Cats Pink Animal Baby Comfortable Soft for Bed Sofa and Couch 60x80 Inches
- 144 Flip Flop Erasers by Party902
- Linen Plus Twin Size 5pc Comforter Set for Teen Kids Sport Soccer Basketball Football Baseball Navy bluee White orange Brown Black New
- Briar Patch ScoobyDoo Coolsville 500 Game
- Trademark Fine Art Beach Wanderlust by James Mcloughlin, 14x19
- Emvency Decorative Throw Blanket 50 x 60 Inches Beautiful Sitting Ballet Girl Ballerina with Flowers Floral Wreath Bouquet Tied Warm Flannel Soft Blanket for Couch Sofa Bed
- DIY House Kit Dollhouse Miniature Cute Room With Furnitiure and Cover Artwork Creative Gift with LED Lights + Dust Cover (F)
- Kasumi White Ver (japan import)
- FREE BIKE PEDALS RED 8050
- Disney Pixar Cars 4 Inch Plush 3 Pack Finn McMissile Lightning McQueen & Mater
- SCOCICI SuperThick Flannel Warm Sofa or Bed Blanket,Soccer,Cartoon Funny Football Numbers Pattern of Smiling Digits Sports and Education Theme,Multicolor,39.37 W x 59.06 H
- LUKSY USDirect Baby Swimming Pool Baby Inflatable Bathtub,Portable Pad Pool Ball Pool,Water Pool in Summer, Pit Ball Pool (41.7×29.5in),Fits 03 Years Old Kids
- Munchkin Booty 2 Jump the Shark Munchkin Booty 2 Jump the Shark
- Lais Jigsaw Chateauneuf en Auxois Burgundy castle France 2000 pieces
- Guidecraft Better Builders Career People Building Set (21 Piece)
- Christmas Abstract Casual Daypack Travel Bag College School Backpack for Mens and Women
- Homyl 1 6 BJD Goddess of the Moon Chang'e Character Doll Kids Adults Birthday Gift
- Graphic 45 Good Ol' Sport2 Cling Stamp by Graphic 45
- Black White Swirls Personalised Evening Reception Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Bachmann Trains SnapFit EZ Track Nickel Silver World's Greatest Hobby First Railroad Track Pack
- Excalibur Electronic NY53CS New York Times Touch Screen Sudoku Game
- Khaki home colorful Square Pillowcase Predector Floral Woman Portrait Bird Square Kids Pillowcase Cushion Cases Pillowcases for Sofa Bedroom Car W 24 x L 24 2 pcs
- RC WL Toys 1 18 RC OffRoad Aluminum Shock Absorber Plate WLtoys A959 A969 A979 ETC A94909 Purple
- Figma Fate stay Night Archer Not To Scale Made In Prepainted Pvc Figure Reseller
- Anyangeight Soft Bed Blanket Abstract,Geometric Composition in Memphis Style Cubes Hexagons Triangles and Arrows Modern, Multicolor 60 x50 ,Soft Blankets for Kids
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Kathe Kruse In The Garden Bird House Picture Book
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
- Fityle 22inch Reborn Baby Girl Doll, Soft Vinyl 55cm Lifelike Newborn Doll, Cute Baby Girl Toy Black Dolls in Purple Dress
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Nino Percussion NINO4SP 6Inch ABS Hand Drum Strawberry Pink This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Hobbywing 30112401 XeRun XR10 Pro Stock Spec V4 Sensored ESCYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? 4 Types Optional Foldable Portable Manual Pruning Saw with Antislip Handle Outdoor Gardening Tree Trimming Tool No.4Do you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.Steiff 13461 Peluche Ours Teddypantin Bobby Crème