() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?06 Camaro Concept Car Yellow Bumbee Car by Jada
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Gund 4042760 Fuzzy Elf Light Brown Christmas Soft Toy PlushHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Bulk Buy Red Heart Soft Yarn (3Pack) Turquoise E7282515Most students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Neptune's Palette 420 F.X. Schmid Puzzle x 27 20 Piece nnzoya989-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Laliva CFly Dream RC Quadcopter Spare Parts Battery Blade Upper and Lower Shell PTZ Camera Cable (color 1pcs Upper Shell)You can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the Puzzle Korea,The Tigers Enjoying in The Water 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle [Pouch Included].
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
MILLY MALLY 22268 Ride On Kid, Pink
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at YUKALA FT007 2.4G 4 Channels rc Racing Boat Parts FT00704 Motor are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. ArtWall Dan Wilson's Spring Flowers Art Appeelz Removable Graphic Wall Art, 16 by 24InchThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Pink Duvet Cover Set,FULL Size,Qatar City Skyline at Dhow Middle Eastern Coast with Ships Skyscrapers View,Decorative 3 Piece Bedding Set with 2 Pillow Sham,Best Gift For Girls Women,Light bluee Cinnam
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Tribal Black 19oz Viking Valhalla by 2 Piece Pool Cue Stick Black and White Tribal Design Billiards Cue The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Psycho Pass Makishima Shogo Cosplay Costume Boots Boot shoes shoesA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Disney Red the Fire Engine Die Cast CarMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- Cosplay Boots shoes for Vocaloid Miku 2
- Cranberry gold Luster 100 Grams 4x7mm Miyuki Long Magatama Japanese 800 Glass Fringe Seed Beads
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Cosplay Boots shoes for Fairy Tail Natsu DragneelPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Promise of KisMyFt2 Kisumai official goods clear file [taisuke fujigaya] SNOW DOME The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Harry Potter Ravenclaw Wall Scroll Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Zoofy International Demolitionist Action Figure with Accessories by Zoofy International
- TY Booties the Black Cat Beanie Buddy 12 long
- FidgetKute Alloy Front Bumper RC 1 10 TRX4 Car Black
- bluee RC Robot Toys for Kids, Smart Robot Kit with Remote Control & Gesture Control, Perfect Robotics Gifts for Boys Girls Learning Programmable Walking Dancing Singing (Green)
- Double Star Remote Control Water and Land Truck
- Tic Tac Toe Kids Game, Spin'n a ROW From Reeve & Jones, Twoplayer Strategy with Fun Spin Action, Portable Design for Travel
- Rantow Waterproof Shoulder Bag Carrying Hard Shell Case Box for DJI Mavic Air Drone with Shoulder Strap Storage for Drone, Batteries, Charger, Remote Controller and Other Accessories
- Pursue Baby Lifelike Poseable Baby Princess Doll Quinn, 24 Inch Soft Body Vinyl Realistic Toddler Baby Doll with Gloden Hair
- Learning Resources Step Right Up an Estimation Game
- 'Geometry' Backpack 2 Compartments – bluee
- DIY Howling Wolf Painting By Numbers Digital Canvas Oil Picture Home Decor Fantasy Wild Wolf Landscape Drawing coloring Wall Art, Framed, 50x60cm
- Games Workshop 99239999075 Citadel Battle Figure Case
- Oopsy Daisy Cherry Blossom Birdies Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Megan and Mendy Winborg, 40 by 30Inch
- Baosity 55cm Real Looking Reborn Doll with Short Hair Pink Soft Silicone Best Gift
- Snap Circuits Uc60 Upgrade Kit Sc100 To Sc750
- City Magnetic Puzzle San Francisco
- Laliva Soft Lightweight Clay Modelling Clay DIY Toys Nontoxic Safe Malleable Polymer Playdough Handmade Educational Toy for Kids (color B 24 Clay Luxury kit)
- Reaper Paints And Tools Rpr29835pt High Density Dirty Grey By Reaper Miniatures Master Series
- Trademark Fine Art Happy Notions 2
- Reminiscing Board Game by TDC Games
- Small World All About Baby Puppy Care Kit
- Star Wars redS EIII27 ObiWan Kenobi Jedi Kick
- Generic Newest RC Car Electric Toys Remote Control Car 2.4G Shaft Drive Truck High Speed Drift Car Rc Racing uzaktan kumandali araba UJ992812
- Whirl Cosplay Boots shoes for League of Legends Gangplank
- Gallant Hand Velvet Gamer Dice Bag Darl Multicolord (5 x7 ) Holds Approximately 90100 Dice
- Hasbro Clone Commander Battle Gear (Red Vari) No.33 Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Collection 2005
- Sandtastik CS1440 Classic colord Sand 14 oz. Bottle Shake & Pour Lid Eggplant
- Ravensburger 16280 2 Mediterranean Harbor Puzzle (1500Piece)
- Tension Rod Body Mount Front Upper Brace X7 by Mugen Seiki USA
- Flow bluee Eastpak Provider Backpack, 33 L, Beige Matchy
- Green Fairy Princess w Wand & Tiara Dress Fits Most 810 Webkinz, Shining Star and 810 Make Your Own Stuffed Animals and BuildABear by Stuffems Toy Shop
- HZLY School bag outdoor sports bag computer bag leather backpack laptop backpack
- HOT BODIES 108586 Belt Tensioner Set HBSC8586
- Monopoly The Here & Now Limited Edition Canadian Edition
- COBI 2490 Small Army KV 2 Tank (510 Pcs) Building Set, Green
- Generic M17 17mm Aluminum Wheel Hex Hubs Adapter Nut Pin AntiDust Cover for 1 8 RC Car HPI HSP Traxxas Losi Axial Kyosho Tamiya Redcat Red
- (XL = 9+ Years) Dreamy DressUps XL 50600 XL Purple Monarch Wings Costume
- Goolsky S9 2.4G Foldable RC Drone Altitude Hold Headless Mode One Key Return Quadcopter for Beginner Training
- One Piece DXF THE GRANDLINE MEN vol.14 Brook single item (japan import)
- JLDN Magnetic Dart Board for Kids and Adults, Kids Dart Board Set,Double Sided Hanging Roll Up Dart Board Set Magnetic Safety Dart Board
- Docolla Puella Magi Madoka Magica Kyubey Fashion Doll
- Comforter Multicolor Bed or Couch Number 48 Made with Sparklers Perfect for Couch Sofa or Bed Cool Quilt
- Laliva 1 Pair RC Airplane 6.0 152.5mm CNC DiaCasting Aluminum Hub PU Wheels
- SUNNYSKY X2814 14P 1000KV RC Motor 34S Outrunner Brushless Motor for 11.5KG RC Airplane Warbirds Bigplanes
- ScottDecor Bed or Couch 60 x 50 Beige Lightweight Blanket Cute Contemporary Illustration of Forest Animals on Polka Dot Background Fox Rabbit Print Summer Quilt Comforter Pink Beige
- Pumpkin Carving Saw by FunWorld 94605, One Size
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Ladies Sexy 3 Piece Comic Book Cutie Superhero Day Fancy Dress Costume Outfit
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Multi 14 50 W x 60 L Emvency Throw Blanket Warm Cozy Print Flannel Pink Cute of colorful Horse Unicorn Pony Fairy Animal Comfortable Soft for Bed Sofa and Couch 60x80 Inches This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Oli and Carol Carlito the Car, GreenYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? SHEFIZ Magic Art Set Rainbow Paint Set for Kids Including Paint Brushes Set for Arts and Crafts for Girls and Boys Unique Art Supplies for KidsDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.Barbie Basics Collection 003 Doll No.8 (Black Label)