() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?C.N. Halloween Costume Cos Jesus Christ Male Missionary Priest Costume Priest Marian Nun Costume Role Play
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Trademark Fine Art Soaring High II by B. Lynnsy, 14x19Herzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. MagNext Special Parts Core 1.4Most students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Preiser 10465 Young PassersBy Preiser by nnxyhp722-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Small flower CYCY Van Gogh shoulder bag female printing nylon female bag Korean version of the college wind student bag large capacity small fresh multifunctional wild leisure travel backpackYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the For bobbin racing (bobbin) Belgian type.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
3.5 Inch Day Of The Dead Boracho Sitting By A Cactus Figurine
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at A 1000 piece melody 1000447 (japan import) are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. LEGO Friends Storage Brick 4, Bright PurpleThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Standard BB Designs USA Dark Canvas Iron Man Backpack
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Metallic Half Face Demon Mask The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. AndyTours Weighted Blanket Girls French Lady Cat Mirror Upgraded Thick Lazy Blanket Blanket W59 x L31A medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Zonxn Baby Bedside Sleep Led Table Lamp 3D 7 color Visual Interest Elephant Modelling Night Light Animal Lighting Fixture Gifts DecorMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- SOSAWEI 11Channel Full Functional Professional RC Excavator,Crawler FullFunction Remote Control Excavator Truck Toy
- KYKDY coloring by Numbers 2 Pieces Classical Flowers Peony in Full Bloom Pictures Paintings by Numbers with Paint colors with a Frame,6538 Left,50x50cmx2 DIY Frame
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Eggplant Swimming Pool Raft, Yimiky Pool Float Mattress Giant Floatie Lounge Sunbathe Bed Portable Summer Inflatable Toy for Outdoor Swimming Water Bed Beach Mat Water Party Decoration Beach ToyPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Foam tires 105mm (2 pcs case) 33360 (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese) The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.The most lottery eyed Irish Seven IDOLiSH7 VS TRIGGER Ainana D Award Yotsuba ring cushion Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Trademark Fine Art Tesiturno II by Gabriela Villarreal, 12x19
- Backstab Card Game by U.S. Games Systems
- Rubies Costumes 197236 Ghostbuster Slimer Wall Decoration
- Pro Series 5122H Replacement Pool Table Pockets (Set of 6), Heavy Duty
- Karen Foster Design Acid and Lignin Free Scrapbooking Sticker Sheet, Prima Ballerina
- Nanoblock Model – Japanese World War 2 Battleship Yamato
- LEGO Star Wars R2D2 & C3PO Escape Pod
- Mpc MPC840 12 1 25 1970 Bonneville Congreenible Pickup, MPC840 12
- Everest Junior Slant Backpack, Hot Pink, One Size
- 1 20 Die cast Metal +ABS Scale Light Wheel Fork Lift Truck Toy Model Kids Car Brinquedos
- JUNMAO Doll 22 Inch Lifelike Reborn Baby Doll Girl Soft Silicone Realistic Reborn Toddlers Doll Realife Eyes Open Smiling Newborn Baby Doll with Accessories Outfits, Kids Gift & Playmate (bluee, 55CM)
- Jurassic World 2 Fallen Kingdom Tyrannosaurus Rex & Monolophosaurus
- Multi 10 60 W x 80 L Emvency Throw Blanket Warm Cozy Print Flannel Cute Unicorn Pop Pink Rainbow Animal Girl Comfortable Soft for Bed Sofa and Couch 60x80 Inches
- Aluminum Diff pulley (32T 1pc KF01 for) KFW015 (japan import)
- Fenebort JJRC Q60 RC 1 16 2.4G Remote Control Car Climbing Car 6WD Tracked OffRoad Military Truck Car RTR Toy(sixWheelDrive System) (Yellow)
- Artesania Plank Bender for Wooden Model Ships by Artesania
- Multi 2 Queen Abstract 4 Pcs Bedding Set Twin Size, colorful Slices of orange Tropical Fruit Rainbow color Fun Artful Design All Season Duvet Cover Bed Set, Yellow bluee Green
- Back To The Futute Vintage Movie Poster Canvas Print A4 A3 A2 A1 A0 new Beste cheap (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- Giraffe Full Size Duvet Cover Set, Abstract Dotted Animal Bodies with Long and Wavy Necks African Fauna Inspired Art,Lightweight Microfiber Duvet Cover Sets, Multicolor
- Swimways Baby Spring Float Canopy Boat 924 Months Solid
- WMU 544551 Captain Cutthroat Men Costume with Pirate Vest One Size
- ToySource 5140 Gerry The Giraffe Collectible Plush, Size 20.5
- Throw Blanket Sugar Skull Decor,Santa Muerte Concept Winter Ice Cold Snowflakes Frozen Dead Folkloric,Multicolor 60 x50 ,Throw Blanket for Ultimate Comfort
- The Stupell Home Decor Vintage Black and White Photo of A Dog Jumping in The Pool Stretched Canvas Wall Art 16x20 Multicolor
- Super Mario Bros Yoshi Green 12 Anime Animal Stuffed Plush Plushies Doll Toys by Babybluee Shop
- Mega Bloks Hot Wheels Outrageous Red Dragster
- Mattel WWE Wrestling Survivor Series Exclusive Action Figure Ryback by WWE
- YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,Guitar Retro Wood Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,49x59inch
- Women Santa Claus Costume Red Velvet Christmas Skirt Stage Nightclub Cosplay Uniform Fancy Dress Adult Christmas Party Cosplay Costume
- Miccostumes Women's Hino Rei Sailor Mars Cosplay Costume
- Trademark Fine Art Barnwood Wonderland VII by June Erica Vess, 14x19
- Bloomerang1 100 Scale Painted Residential Gauge Model Train Layout for Sand Box
- Generic UMEILE Amusement Park Big Building Blocks Swing Ferris Wheel Slide Assemble Brick Toys Brinquedos Compatible with Duplo D
- goldenrod Jacquard Textile color 2.25Oz colorless Extender Acrylic Paint
- Trevor Bayliss Signed A4 Photo Framed Cricket Memorabilia Autograph Display COA
- 201516 Upper Deck Ogreenime Complete Set 121180 Wave 3 McDavid Larkin DOMI RC'S
- RASTAR RC La Ferrari 458 Italia dish 1 14 yellow 30 cm
- Wiz Dice Bag of Devouring 140 Polyhedral Dice in 20 Guaranteed Complete Sets by Wiz Dice
- Batman Dark Knight Rises Miracle Version 2.0 Action Figure
- Character Deck Case Collection Super Z X Zillions of enemy X XI Flags Tarutini
- Hcoser StarLord Gun Guardians of the Galaxy Replica1 1 Peter Quill Pistol cosplay props accessories(a pair)
- Koehler 10 Inch Multicolord Owl Cupcake Party Pack
- Crocodile Creek Solar System Kids Soccer Ball Size 2
- Lindberg Models 1 48 Scale 1920 Bleroit Monoplane Model Kit with Puzzle
- Audi pinkmeyer 2000, aluminium, 2000, Model Car, Readymade, BoSModels 1 43
- Smile Face Flower Pinwheels (3 dz)
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Alphabet Initial Seal Wax Stamp, Letter K
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
- Educational Advantage EA224 Systematic Phonics Lacing Beads Range, Letters and Graphemes
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.2002 Lucasfilm Hasbro Larami Limited Star Wars Attack Of The Clones Jango Fett Sound & Light Blaster 84681 84100 Asst. This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
EyelashFlannel Single Student blanketAbstract colorful Eye with Artistic Lively color Splashes Swirls Fantasy CreativityStudent Blanket 60 x50 MulticolorYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Olydmsky Halloween Costumes Women Halloween Costume Seduction Witch Costume Ball Cosplay CostumeDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.DIY Dollhouse Kit Miniature with Furniture，Yuya’s time Wooden Dollhouse Leichte Zeit with Led Light，Creative Room Perfect DIY Gift for Friends,Without Dust Cover