() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Doll Clothes Outfit and 17 Pc Kitchen Tool and Baking Set Accessories Fits 18 in American Girl Complete Clothing Set shoes Bowl 5 pc Utensil Set3 Cookies Cutters6pc Cookies BoardRolling Pi
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Clueless Cher by CluelessHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Multi 1 King Vintage Airplane Twin Size Duvet Cover Set, Geometric Airplane Concept with Stripes Star Patterned Background,Lightweight Microfiber Duvet Cover Sets, Pale bluee Red GreyMost students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Marco Huck Signed 16x12 Photo Display Memorabilia + COA Autograph Boxing nnmwcs1789-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Ring pillow veil of Hamanaka pink (japan import)You can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the WWE 20 Big Figs John Cena Action Figure.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
APEX REPLICAS 1 43 Nissan Skyline GTR 1992 2 (japan import)
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Deep Red Stamps Cling Wherever You Go Stamp, 3 x 3 are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. Generic RC Racing Cars Toys C1 Drift Vehicle 2.4 G Speed Passion Drift RC Car with Lamp Toys Gifts for Boyfriend Valentine's Day blueeThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
13 Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt shoesless Jane
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Generic 2 in 1 Transformation Car Gesture Sensing Robot One Button Transformation Remote Control Car Toy 1 12 Rc Trucks Drift Toy Gifts orange The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. HOMYL Wooden Simulation Toolbox Kids Pretend Play Repair Tools Kit Educatinal ToyA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. 4tronix ROBOT MICROBIT BIT BOT BITBOTMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Stylized Christmas Tree On Decorative Casual Daypack Travel Bag College School Backpack for Mens and WomenPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Play Town Policeman Robber 2Pack by Learning Curve The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.OMAX 40X2500X Builtin 3.0MP Digital Camera Phase Microscope + PLAN Turret Phase Disk + Hard Case Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- All For color Cotton Blossom Smart Phone ID Wristlet
- Scooby Doo 1st Birthday Party Supplies and Balloon Decorations
- Mattel, MOTU MOTUC, HeMan SheRa Classics, Sweet Bee Figure
- Crazy Genie Llama Alpaca Hug Plush Pillow Cushion Soft Toy Doll Furnishing Gift (red) by Crazy Genie
- SYFO Toy Statue Toy Model Cartoon Characters Collection Decoration Birthday Gift 13CM Anime model (color B)
- In The Night Garden XL (50cm) Talking Makka Pakka Soft Toy
- 14x19 Trademark Fine Art IC01711C1419GG Feather 08 by Incado, 14x19, Multiple
- Small World Toys Tech Art 3D Printing Pen Studio Fantasy
- Anzhutwelve Plush Blanket Zombie,Evil Unicorn Myth Plush Microfiber Blanket W70 x L50 inch
- JIANPING Model Car Porsche Panamella 1 18 Simulation Simulation Diecasting Alloy Static Toy Car Model 27.5x12x8cm Model car (color Silver)
- Trademark Fine Art Tree Line Light I by Jennifer goldberger, 12x19
- Fancy Dress MOSCHETTIERE Velvet Baby Party Costumes Veneziano for Halloween Carnival Cosplay 1047
- 108 piece jigsaw puzzle (18.2x25.7cm) Spirited Away Ocean railway
- CMDDYY Diy cottage handmade creative adult making mini house model assembling educational toys birthday gift,A
- Alimao Super Style 2019 New 4WD Stunt Car High Speed Off Boutique Road 2.4G Remote Control Car bluee
- 300mm Long 3x4 3x5 3x6 3x8 3x10 4x5 4x6 4x8 4x10mm AAA+ Balsa Wood Sticks Strips Model Balsa Wood for Airplane DIY Model 300x3x4mm 50pcs
- Earth Tones Duvet Cover Set Twin Size, Vibrant Mosaic Diagonal Squares a Black Finish Celebration Event Theme,Lightweight Microfiber Duvet Cover Sets, Multicolor
- Robelle Noodle Chair for Swimming Pool Noodles, 2Pack
- Generic Maisto 1 18 Piaggio Vespa Alloy Motorcycle Diecast Model Toy for Baby Birthday Gift Toys Collection Box 5
- Wulian Painting gold Floor Painting Canvas Living Room Decoration
- WANGYANNING Inflatable swimming floating row, beach inflatable floating bed water toy suitable for adults
- Menny Lindenfeld Occultatum by Trick
- 1 18 Lamborghini Urakko P250 (gold) (japan import)
- Blankets Scarf Outer Space,for Kids in Spaceship 60 x50 ,Light Weight Living Room
- bluee Goofy Paddle and Ball Toy Goofy Paddle Ball
- Kidspartyworld.Com Firefighter Metallic Balloon 18 Inch 1 Pkg
- Star Wars Saga Legends Clone Trooper Officer Figure Red Variant
- Hasbro Titanium Series Star Wars 3 Inch Republic Attack Gunship
- Telethought Wallet (SMALL) by Chris Kenworthey Trick
- Great Eastern Entertainment Gunslinger Girl Military Cap by Great Eastern Entertainment
- Fityle 1 24 DIY Wooden Dollhouse Villa Model Handcrafts Miniature Project Kit Led Light (Without Dust Proof) Birthday Wedding Gifts
- Jada New DIECAST Toys CAR 1 24 WINDOW BOX Metals JUST Trucks with Extra Wheels 2017 Ford F150 Raptor OffWhite 30519MJ
- Slow Rebound Memory Foam Travel Pillow U Shaped Neck Pillow with Attached Carry Bag Dark bluee
- Cosplay Wig for Gintama Sakata Gintoki
- RC2 (Learning Curve) Bob the Builder LC655 62MP – Mixi
- Disney Pixar Incredibles 2 3 Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box Ages 5+
- Black Creations Avengers Endgame 105 Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- Adidas Montana Grizzlies NCAA Maroon Official Home 2 Replica Football Jersey for Youth
- WATERTIGHT DOORS (172 Doors, Hatches, Fire Hose Racks, & Life Rings) 1 350 Scale, gold Medal Models by VCSHobbies
- The Kids Room by Stupell Baby Elephant with bluee Balloon Framed Giclee Texturized Art Multicolor
- ViewMaster Mt St Helens National Volcanic Monument 3 Reels on Card NEW
- Chessex Dice d6 Sets Gemini Black & bluee with gold 12mm Six Sided Die (36) Block of Dice by Chessex
- AntiDirty Sofa Cover AllInclusive SlipResistant Tight Wrap Elastic Couch Cover Furniture Covers capa de Sofa 1 2 3 4seater color 15, 2pcs Cushion Covers
- Around The World in 80 Days Board Game
- Agnition mosel 1 43 Toyotm Centuly (TZG50) Bmack (wseel Sivver & Gosd) IP0696
- WinfreyDecor Soft Blanket Twin Size Tribal,Prehistoric Traditional Aztec Folk Motif with Geometric Triangles Native Design,Teal Cream Red 60 x50 ,Soft Blankets for Kids
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Devil May Cry 4 Dante Artfx Statue
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
- AmScope ME1400TC9MT 40X1000X Digital Ingreened Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope, 40X1000X Magnification, WF10x and WF25x Eyepieces, WF10x Eyepiece with Reticle, Kohler Condenser, 30W Halogen Illumination with Rheostat, DoubleLayer Mechanical Stage, 852
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Snowman Winter Quilt Funny Peeking Character with Snow Covered Fir Woodland Peaceful Backdrop Soft Blanket Microfiber Red blueegrey White W59 x L31 This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Ch&Ch Goku Dragon Ball Anime motorcycle hand to doYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? GMT Games 1002 Washingtons War The American RevolutionDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.2pcs Rubber Wheel 125mm Width 69mm Hexagon Combined with 12mm Bigfoot Tires Suitable for Rc car 1 10HSP 94188 94108 94111 Light YEL