() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Sapphire Home 3 Piece Full Size Girls Kids Bedspread Coverlet Quilt Set with 2 Shams, Pony Horse Print Pink Girls Kids Bedding Set, Full Bedspread Pony
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Trademark Fine Art ALI4544W1111MF Houndstooth II by color Bakery, White Matte, Wood Frame 11x11Herzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. The 70's Monopoly Boardgame RetiredMost students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
CleverDelights Cable Chain 150 Feet Antique Silver (Platinum) color 4x6mm Link Bulk Chain Spool nnmwcs1656-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Marvel Dice Masters Avengers Age of Ultron Collectors BoxYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the 2018 New Selfie Drone Model with 120° WideAngle Lens WiFi Camera, Predective Frame to Avoid Crashes. This is The One for New learners..
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
Jay Franco Marvel Black Panther Wakanda Twin Comforter Super Soft Kids Reversible Bedding Fade Resistant Polyester Microfiber Fill (Official Marvel Product)
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Kaiyodo Fist of The North Star LR033 Shu Figure are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. ZIYIUI 17 inch Reborn Baby Dolls Soft Simulation Silicone Vinyl Newborn doll Magnetic Mouth Lifelike Girl GiftThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Generic 2Pcs SCX10 RC Stainless Steel Universal Drive Shaft CVD110155mm D90 90115mm for 1 10 Scale Models RC Car AXIAL Crawler TF2 Size 1
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Craft City Karina Garcia PreMade Soda Pop Scented Slime 4 Pack 3 oz Tubes 4 scents orange Cream, Cherry Cola, Classic Grape, LemonLime for Kids 8+ and Adults Too Stress Reliever The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Disney Junior Mickey Mouse Clubhouse My First MicrophoneA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Generic RC Helicopters Emax Tinyhawk Indoor FPV Racing Drone Flight Controller F4 4 in1 3A 15000KV 600TVL VTX 1S RC Quadcopter BNFMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- Emvency Decor Duvet Cover Set Full Queen Size The colorful Pattern Abstract Mountains and Rocks Overlapping 3 Piece Brushed Microfiber Fabric Print Bedding Set Cover
- Hero Girl Outfit Complete Set AU 8 Rimi HAnger Ladies Halloween Hero Girl Costume Womens Fancy Party Wear Outfit Complete Set AU 8
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Kotobukiya (KOTOBUKIYA) M.S.G Modeling Support Goods Weapon Unit 11 Trident Spear Total Length of About 204mm Non Scale Plastic ModelPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Isle Of Man [1982 IOM Xmas] Christmas Ford Model T Car Unc Large 50p 7 Side Coin with Capsule Holder The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Inflatable Transparent Green and Clear Swimming Pool Float, 5.5Feet Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments Male Stainless Steel Carbon Fiber Masculin Magnet Bracelet 4 In 1 Element Arthritis Pain Relief Adjustable ( color Black )
- B Blesiya 1 24 2.4GHz 2CH Remote Radio Control RC Rock Crawler D90 4WD Racing Car RTR Silver
- Generic Rack Cupbo Plates Rack Bamboo Corn Shelf Kitchen pboard Cupboard Organiser pboard O Tier Bamboo Corner nit Bathroom Unit Bathroom
- Darice Value Pack Paper Bags, 4.72 by 6.70 by 1.97Inch, Assorted colors, 10Pack
- YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,Hand Painting Lonely Wolf Animal Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,49x59inch
- Benham Collectables David Bowie Aladdin Sane Fan Sheet Framed
- color15 50 x30 SINOVAL Kabuki Mask Decoration Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket Different colord Masks of Japanese Demoness Ornate Flowers Art Print Artwork Image£¬Multicolor, bluee Red White
- BQLZR 1.9inch 106mm Rubber Inflatable Tire + 8 Hole Wheel Rims with golden Beadlock for RC1 10 Rock Crawler Largefoot Car Pack of 4
- QINYANHome Digital Printing Blanket (90 x90 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Watercolor Wild Exotic Birds pinks Spring Season Flowers Leaves Buds Painting Artwork Image ES Multicolor.
- Daron Skymarks British Concorde Building Kit, 1 250 Scale by Skymarks
- YRDBJB A5 Notebook, Cute Stationery Notebook, Creative Panda Pattern, Suitable for Learning and Work, Thick Paper, Writing Will Not Penetrate (Size B)
- Kaxima necklace for women S925 Silver necklace Pendant Heartshaped zircon
- 90 Pieces Rhinestones to stitch of Star Bright Round, 18.0mm, Jet, 90 Pieces
- YeahiBaby Knock Xylophone Glockenspiel with 8 Scales Peafowl Car Kids Infants Musical Educational Toy
- Sherwood Stanley Cup Souvenir Hockey Puck 2016 Penguins vs Sharks
- Monster High Secret Creepers Count Fabulous Figure
- The Original DumpaTrump Pen Holder The Greatest Donald Trump Gag Gift
- Fandim Fly Bedding Set Full Size You are My Sunshine Illustrations,Comforter Cover Sets for All Season
- Character one piece raincoat PK (japan import)
- KGMYGS Home Multifunction Square Stool, Fashion Fabric Stool, Creative Storage Stool, Simple shoes Bench (color White)
- Jconcepts 23482 Alum Ultra Re Wheel Hex RC10B5 B5m Black (2), 23482
- FisherPrice Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Sodor Sounds Track Pack Includes 17 Pieces
- Generic RC Quadcopter Foldable Mini Drone RC Helicopter RTF WiFi FPV with HD Camera TF Remote Control Toys RC Helicopter multicopter Red No Camera
- Generic Snapper6 1S Brushless Whoop Racer Drone BNF 5.8G F3 65mm Micro FPV Quadcopter Hovering Racing Helicopter Rc Drones 2
- The Panthers by Howard Robinson, 12x19Inch
- N GOTTWALD rail based telescopic crane GS 100.06 T
- Amscan Tiki 2 Liter Bottle Labels Party Accessory
- Key10th Memorial Collection Figure 2 all set of 2 (japan import)
- Leoboone Arcade Game Retro Console Games Preinstalled All In One 16 Keys Plug & Play Dual Edition
- Emines Whirl I Fraction Game by Emines
- STAR WARS Basic Figure Emperor Palpatine
- Hanbok Korean Traditional Hanboks Babies Girls Dress Costumes 1st Birthday DOLBOK Party Gift hg300 1
- HAPP TRIX Hatsune Miku Figure Japan Anime Figures Racing Teamukyo Tony Butterfly Hatsune Miku Action Figure Miku Toy PVC Model Collection Kids Gifts 10cmopp Bag
- Tonka ClimbOvers Ripsaw Summit Playset
- Pink Duvet Cover Set,Twin Size,Autumn River Creek Forest Falling Leaves Rocks Trees Foliage Sunbeams Branches,Decorative 3 Piece Bedding Set with 2 Pillow Sham,Best Gift for Girls Women,Multicolor
- Miniature Art Petit Racing Car1 MP01136 (Papercrafting )
- Diamond Select Toys MAR128209 Marvel Minimates 47 Colossus and Rogue
- 1 262828CM ZEMIN Solid Wooden Rectangular Round Stool Dining Living Room Study Furniture, Carbonized color, 3 (color 2, Size 30 23 25CM)
- Kohls Plush Panda Bear by Kohl's Cares for You
- gold Coin 1 Gram Pure 24K 999
- Super Mario Bros Plush Doll Goomba with key chain MM04
- Mimic Mees Talk Back Zoo Interactive Plush Hand Puppet Toy Stuffed Animal Pet Giraffe
- Generic JJRC Wltoys 10428 2.4G 1 10 Scale 1 10 4WD RC RockClimber Remote Control Electric Wild Track Warrior Car Vehicle VS 12428
- 12 Drawing Tablet Simple Design Drawing Writing Lightweight Flexible LCD Screen
- ZOOB Jr. Dump Truck by ZOOB
- Floatie Kings FKUnicorn Premium Unicorn Float, White, 71 x55 x40
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- (Billy Bird) Boppy Gentle Forest Mirror Toy, Billy Bird
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Hot Wheels Treasure Hunt 2008 Dodge Challenger Funny Car 07 of 12 1 64 Scale DieCast Vehicle by Hot Wheels This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Watercolor Flower Duvet Cover Soft Microfiber 4 Piece Bedding Cover Set Soft colord pinks Vintage Old Style Retro Painting Spring Garden White Pink Green Print, Zipper Closure and Corner TiesYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Generic ORC 16MM Metal Landing Gear Fixed UAV Parts Aluminum Alloy Carbon Tube Connection Foot Mount multicopter 20mm 25mm Fixing Parts 25mmDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.13 Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt shoesless Jane