() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Monster High Uno 2014
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
SZ JIAOJIAO Sofa Stool Solid Wood Cushion Removable Washable Sofa Bench Living Room Change shoes Bench Simple Makeup Stool 28×28×34Cm, 3Herzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. LUCKYCAR 1 24 Renault Megane simulation alloy track car model，engine compartment can be opened，Static model, metal castingMost students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Toy Story 3 Truck Vehicle Stunt Lotso Dump nnuwas589-Motor Vehicles
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. ZHANGOR Handmade Ladies Leather Backpack, Fashion Travel Bag Schoolbag Shoulder Bag Casual Backpack,RedYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the Leoboone ALZRC Platinum 60A V4 Brushless Speed Control ESC 36S Lipo for Multicopter Qudcopter Airplane Drone Helicopter Part.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
A BiuTeFang Table Runner Jacquard, pastoral, table flag, bed flag
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Oid Magic Super Secret Agent by Oid magic are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. City Action No 11 5pk Diecast Vehicle Set by MatchboxThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
B ZHANGRONG Wall Hanging Shelf Kindergarten Wall Backdrop Creative Decorative Frame Wall Shelf ( color B )
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.bluee 28cmc ( Gravity Sensor) Kikioo Radio Invincible 360 Remote Control Light Kids with Sound On Off, Electric Turbo Twister Power Wheels Racing RC Stunt Cars with colorful LED Lighting 18CM Red Educational Toy for Kids Age 3+ The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Congratulations Grad Cap Inflated Graduation Helium Balloon Delivered in a Box Bigger Bouquet 7 Balloons BloonawayA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Costumes for all Occasions FF601094MD Salzberg Pants With SuspendersMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
KFZ Lattice Stripe Printed Quilt Comforter Cotton Bedspread for Bedding Set Breathable Ultrasound Quilted Quilt CA1903 Twin Full Queen for Adults Kids Baby 1pc (Leaves, White, Queen 80 x90 )Perhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.SS24 (5.27 5.44 mm) Swarovski Crystals 1171638 Round Stones 1088 SS 34 pink F, 144 Pieces The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Shadow Tek Dual Defender Robin Electronic Figure Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Syma S111G(Upgrade S107) 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter Copter Drone with Gyro
- Breaking Bad 15cm Deluxe Action Figure Walter White in orange Hazmat Suit
- Manny Pacquiao Signed 16x12 Photo Autograph Champion Memorabilia Display + COA
- Haywire Group Calafant Pirate's Treasure Model Kit with 12 Markers by Haywire Group
- Team Redcat Racing 6124mm Ball Bearings (4pcs) Official Car Parts
- Trademark Fine Art Le Rendez Vous by Fabien Bravin, 12x19
- DC Green Lantern Galactic Scale 10 inch Action Figure Kilowog
- 2 Ounce blueejoy Genuine Pure Natural American blueeGreen Turquoise Rough Stone for Inlay and Jewelry Design (2 Ounce)
- Top Flite the Heat Gun
- MAGNASTIX 29pcs Magnetic Building Blocks Magnetic Construction Toys
- DIY Modern Canvas Art Snow Scenery Animal Deer Digital Modular Oil Painting By Numbers For Modern Wall Art Picture, Framed, 50x60cm
- Black Balaclava Face Mask Ski Hood Windproof Warm Stay Motorcycling Hood
- GoolRC T5C 2.4GHz 4CH 6axis Gyro 2.0MP HD Camera RC Quadcopter with One Key Return CF Mode 360° Eversion Function
- Standard Adult Catwoman Wig Standard
- Dreams CABLE BITE Iphone Phone Accessory Predects Cable Accessory (Duck
- Flash Furniture Wright State University Raiders Embroidered Black Leather Kids Recliner with Storage Arms
- 16405353246lush Bernat Super Value Solid Yarn (3Pack) Deep Sea Green 16405307759 Bundle with 1 Artsiga Crafts Project Bag
- Melody Jane Dollhouse Red Drum Kit Set Miniature Music Room Pub Furniture 1 12
- South Shore Libra Headboard, Full 54Inch, Pure Black
- Pip D9 Set Plus Wild and Directional Tiles
- My First Numbers Felt Figures For Flannel Boards Little Folk Visuals by Little Folk Visuals
- Kerry bluee Terrier England Art Dog Figure Collection (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- 10 100 1000pcs 42T 3 hole OD 22 plastic motor gear Reducer gear yuanmbm DIY toys technology model parts baby toys 423A 100pcs
- Brickstuff Ace Brickman Animated Billboard KIT23AB
- Costumes For All Occasions Mr035052 Gaping Wraith Mask
- Generique Sexy nurses outfit for women L
- Puzzle House Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle, Pastoral View, 500 1000 1500 Pieces Puzzles Game For Adults & Kids，Decorative Painting 503 (Size 1500pc)
- Pack of 12 St. Patrick's orange Mutton Chop Sideburn Costume Accessories 4.5
- FOREVER TRANSFER PAPER Classic + Universal (100 x A3)
- Kirby 4 Cosstars Kirby Game Rucksack Schoolbag Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port and Headphone Jack 2
- Elephant2072lyag2572 49x79inch=125x200cm YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,Merry Christmas Green Tree,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,49x59inch
- FLOZ DUKW 353 US Army Anzio()1944 1 43 DIECAST MODEL TRUCK
- 7X45X Zoom Binocular Stereo Microscope+80 LED Ring Light
- GI Joe Comic Pack 1 with Baroness, Cobra Commander, and Cobra Trooper Action Figures
- ROBOT Damashii Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion Gekka [Tamashii Web Exclusive]
- Backpack Marvel Spiderman Hero Large School Bag New 505219
- Breyer Jasmine color Surprise Bath Toy by Breyer
- F Kite Triangle Large Adult Reel Easy To Fly Breeze (Size C)
- Trademark Fine Art Cora Niele Wood Walk Painting, 12x19Inch
- WWE Ruthless Aggression Series 6 Triple H by Jakks Pacific by Jakks Pacific
- Entrance Carpet Living Room Fabric Carpet Kitchen Bar mat Bathroom AntiSlip mat Bedroom Blanket for BedroomA 40x60cm(16x24inch)
- Combo Laliva F450 Drone with Camera Flame Wheel KIT 450 Frame for RC MK MWC 4 Axis RC Multicopter Quadcopter Heli Multiredor with Land Gear (color Combo)
- YOYIHOME Throw Microfiber Duplex Printed Blanket Rainbows Diamonds Wand Pattern Nursery Room Baby Girl Legendary Creature Print Multi AntiStatic,2 Ply Thick,Hypoallergenic W47 x H59
- Marvel Heroclix Chaos War Baron Zemo
- Wave Evangelion 3.0 High Advanced AAA Wonder Model Kit by Wave
- Most lottery Seven Deadly Sins Princess and the Meriodasu adventure Last One Prize van figure of
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Yatterman Kenda NEO Magic Ultimate White
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
- Batman Returns Super Premium Movie Trading Cards Box 36 Count by Topps by Topps
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Mage Knight Castle Keep [Toy] This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Ugly Doll Little Ugly Plush Doll, Secret Mission Icebat by Uglydoll [Toy]You will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Plastimo ACCESS & STORAGE HATCHES Black, Trappe, 374 x 374Do you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.Trademark Fine Art Hornets by Jason Shaffer, White Matte, Wood Frame, 11 X 14