() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Matchbox Volkswagen T2 Bus Green 94, 2008 Outdoor Sportsman 1 64 Scale by Matchbox
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
PETER DINKLAGE as The Voice Of Captain Gutt Ice Age Continental Drift GENUINE AUTOGRAPHHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Hoooked RibbonXL Rio Paradise 0.8 Cotton TShirt Yarn 120m (393.7'), 250g, Pack of 6Most students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
80140cm GYP Waterproof Tablecloth, PVC Bronzing Table Mat Dining Table Coffee Table TV Cabinet Tablecloth Soft Table Mat Glass Table Table Mat Restaurant Cafe Tablecloth Length 60180cm ( 80140cm ) Size nnyeyw322-Table Runners
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Thickiy Ronior XL GRACEART Women Pilgrim Dress Victorian Maid Costume with ApronYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the Kamen Rider Wizard Henshin Belt DX White Wizard Driver (japan import).
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
Mickey Crawl Mat (Famosa 28220)
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Porsche 911 Carrera RSR, No.69, Swinford Motors LTD, 24h Le Mans, 1975, Model Car, Readymade, Spark 1 43 are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. The Kaleidoscope House Kids And India The CatThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Creek Ywh Small fresh cotton and linen table mat coffee table tablecloth fabric tablecloth chair cover set square rectangular round table, flower language, 150200cm
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.QINYANHome Weave Pattern Extra Long Blanket (90 x70 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Mexican Decorations Quote Near The Human Body Shaped Cactus Plant with Moustache Print Green Cream. The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. ENGPOW 7.4V 5200mAh 25C 2S 1P Power Lipo Battery T Plug Rechargeable for RC Racing Drone Quadcopter Helicopter AirplaneA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Disney 500 piece jigsaw puzzle bubble wrap Eternal Dream 41104 (japan import)Many medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- HMV 4337 Lasercut detail set for cruise ship TS Hamburg
- Znzbzt Self Adhesive Wall Sticker Small Pieces of Flowers on The Wall in The Living Room Wall Posters, Magic Wand, Blossom Fairy King
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Game Tedco Wild Science Bubble Builder Learning Toys ws922Perhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Vintage Garden Tea Party Personalised Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.TLgf Remote Control Aircraft Drone, Upgraded Aerial Photography Aircraft 2.4G Remote Control Quadcopter, FourChannel RC Flight Toy,Black Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- CUSHY Quality al Instrument Series Shiny Recording Player Western Suitable for 3.84cm Width Easy to Use 5
- Swing Set Stuff Playground Telescope with SSS Logo Sticker (Pink) by Swing Set Stuff Inc.
- Comfies Bean Bag Zebra Large 14.5 by Fiesta
- Allosaurus skull model (japan import)
- Revell 1 25 Scale 1969 Camaro Z28 RS
- Creamy Baby Swing Seat Certified Secure Canvas. Toddler Swings Chair for Indoor and Outdoor. Water Repellent Fabric and Strong Rope (Creamy)
- Xaviera Doherty Weighted Blanket for Kids Wine,Watercolor Food Wine Frame Soft Summer Cooling Lightweight Bed Blanket 50 x60
- Ultimate Guard UGD010663 Battle Play Mat, Deep Space, 3' 91 x 91cm
- Mustard Yellow Opaque Tila Beads 7.2 Gramme Tube By Miyuki Are a 2 Hole Flat Square Seed Bead 5x5mm 1.9mm Thick with .8mm Holes
- Miniart Kids Hobby Military Toy Village House Scale 1 72 by MiniArt
- F A18F Super Hornet `The Idolmaster Akizuki Ritsuko` (Plastic model) 1 48
- Large Rolling Backpack Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bluee New 654757
- Pentel click eraser and replacement rubber XZER2ST
- Purple Ghostbusters Ecto Mini Ms. Slimer in Purple Slime
- Generic Electric Rc Car Rock Crawler Remote Control Toy Cars On The Radio Controlled 4x4 Drive OffRoad Toys for Boys Kids Gift 6288silverset4
- EBR Buell Erik Buell Racing 1190SX 1190RX HANDLEBAR TUBE, RIGHT, CLEAR ANODIZED
- Large Glass Chess Set 839 IDEA 636 Gift
- Feltworks Shoulder Bag 7.25 X10 X1 Black
- Platinum Heart pair champagne set (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- 1998 NBA Starting Lineup Patrick Ewing New York Knicks by Starting Line Up
- color12 90 x90 SINOVAL Mauve Warm Microfiber Fashion Blanket Retro Polka Dots Background Nostalgic Stylized Feminine Girls Fashion Artsy Pattern Print Artwork Image£¬Multicolor, Plum purplec
- Buffalo Games By The Sea By Charles Wysocki Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
- 1 48 Scale Model Macross VF19A Fighter Jet SVF569 Lightnings Limited Edition (japan import)
- Dove Frame Magic Tricks Dove Appearing from Picture Stage Illusions Magic Gimmick Magician Accessories (One Dove Version)
- Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Secret Wonders Hooh Holofoil Card 10 132 [Toy]
- Lion cub collectable soft toy by Kosen 17cm 6310
- YuGiOh Dimensional Prison (LCGXEN220) Legendary Collection 2 1st Edition Ultra Rare by YuGiOh
- Mr.Osomatsukun Sextuplet Bredhers Matsuno Jyushimatsu Yutaka Kimono
- YOYI Travel Blanket Elephant Bathing Mouse with Trunk in The Desert Cartoon Animal Print Kids Decor Easy to Carry Blanket 60 x70
- Small World Toys Sand & Water 15pc Sand Toy Set by Small World Toys
- Cradifisho Halloween Masquerade Mask, Horror Mask,Creepy Masks,Cosplay Costume Party Mask,Halloween Costume Party, Carnival,Easter,Christmas Party Mask,Resin Punk Beak Doctor Mask
- Vantaso Sheer Curtains 78 inch Long Sea Shells for Kids Girls Bedroom Living Room Window Decorative 2 Panels
- Black Creations Palace of the Wind Salvador Dali 197273 Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- 1PC Xenon Strobe Light LED 5V Operat Voltage Visible During The Day for Multicopter Fixed Wing RC Model Aircraft Spare Parts
- Adora Dolls Daisy TShirt Skirt Set
- [Movie Masterpiece DX] Terminator 2 1 6 scale figure T800 (2 next shipment)
- Mastercraft Collection C130 Hercules Gunship Scale 1 84
- BUTTERFLY SCHOOLS KIT with prepaid voucher for 33 caterpillars (NO POSTAGE AND PACKING CHARGE)
- Nfa01 Natural White Lace 400m per 50g HANSAFARM 100% baby alpaca wool in 50+ colours (scratchfree) 300g set (6 x 50g) soft Baby Alpaca wool for knitting & crocheting in 6 yarn sizes Denimbluee Plain
- Trademark Fine Art bluee Minimalism Or A Secret Door by Inge Schuster, 12x19
- The greenebrate Gredto Transfer Series 1936 Salvador Dali Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- Winx Club Tynix Fairy Doll Layla Aisha 28cm with Magic Robe by Witty Toys
- The Trash Pack Collector's Wheelie Bin with 2 Exclusive Trashies
- Disney Doc McStuffins Stuffy Dragon 8.5 22 cm Plush Soft Stuffed Doll Toy
- Ceaco Room with A View Wish You Were Here Puzzle (750 Piece) by Ceaco
- Milliput Epoxy Putty Black 113.4g Kit pack of 10
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- DC Universe Super Heroes Hawkman ArtFx+ Statue
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.DC Comics Superman New 52 Artfx Statue This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Locomotive Robotime Locomotive Mechanical Construction Kit 3d Wooden Puzzle Lasercut SelfPropelled Modular Building Model Kit Brainteaser Gifts for Kids, Teens and AdultsYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Caixia Kite Very Easy to Fly Stable in Low Winds Outdoor Toys for BeginnersDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.Bakugan Triple Threat Set 6