() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Yoyo King Black Double Agent Metal Yoyo with Narrow Responsive and Wide Nonresponsive C Bearing and Extra Yoyo String
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Ballet Dancer Diamond Painting 5D DIY Full Drill Craft Resin Rhinestone Dance Paste Cross Stitch Diamond Red Mosaic Sticker Canvas For Office Wall Decoration , 6060 cmHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Laliva 20pcs Fuel Line Oil Air Tube Clamp Hose Spring Clip Fastener 8mm for RC Fuel Model Accessories (color X 20 PCS)Most students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
4PC 180007 130MM Aluminum Alloy Front Rear Shock Absorber for HSP 1 10 Rc Car Climbing Rock bluee Crawler nnbfho2456-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Bernese Mountain Dog Made in U.K Artistic Style Dog Key Ring CollectionYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the (12mm, Yellow) RUBYCA Round Opaque Painted Druk Czech Glass Beads Bulk Jewellery Making Supplies Strand (Yellow, 12mm).
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
11 x 15 4th of July Puzzle Made in USA
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Funko Disney WALLE & EVE 3.75 POP VINYL FIGURE SET are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. Puppy Surprise Gigi Plush DalmatianThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Set of 2 3D Windup TRIKE STRIKER Puzzles by Predocol
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.IFlight TurboBee 77R 23S Brushless Micro Indoor Racing Whoop 77mm Micro Quadcopter with FrSky RXSR BNF The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Weighted Blanket for Kids Flowers Floating in The Water on Empty Background Blossoms Petals Purity Romance Theme Pink White Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids Better Deeper Sleep 50 x70 A medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. 18 45CM Include Tail Cute Plush Stuffed Toys Cushion Fortune Cat Doll High 13'' Yellow color by Eternity888Many medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- Trademark Fine Art ALI46055C1419GG Puppies and Kittens Autumn Theme by William Vanderdasson, 14x19
- M300 Levenhuk M800 PLUS Digital Camera
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
WWE Elite Collector Yokozuna Figure Series 15Perhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Little Treasures An Exciting Toy of Cargo Train Set Consisting of Battery Operated Vehicle Parts for Your Budding Train Driver The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Weighted Blanket for Kids Original Outer Space Featured Celestial Planetary Solar System Properties UFO Graphic bluee White Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids Better Deeper Sleep 50 x70 Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Sportagraphs Teddy Sheringham Signed A4 FRAMED photo Autograph display Manchester United COA perfect gift
- Christmas Companion by Wilhelm Goebel, 14x19Inch
- L MASK PARADISE Hot Pirate Komplettset
- The Stupell Home Decor Life is Short Smile Grey on White Planked Look Framed Giclee Texturized Art, Multicolor
- NHL Edmonton Oilers Table Top Hockey Game Players Team Pack
- HABA Education 157927 Crawling Tunnel Tube
- Commissions The Real Estate Board Game (Vintage 1980s)
- Generic 4pcs lot RC car 1 10 OffRoad Tires for HSP HPI 94107 94166 94106 RC car Parts B1
- YOUNG WILD FREE TEENS GIRLS REVERSIBLE COMFORTER SET 5 PCS DULL QUEEN SIZE
- MuvLuv Alternative Mitsurugi Meiya UN Troop Ver Figma Figure [Toy]
- Club Pack of 24 Regal Happy New Years Legacy Party Favor Tiaras
- Top Shelf Flasks Stainless Steel Hip Flasks, 8 oz, Set of 6
- BUNDLE of 3 Red Dragon Inn Character Expansion Decks Cormac, Ozrik, and Bredher Bastian Wave 2 and a Treasure Chest Pin Back Button
- Mega Puzzles 1000pc Watchful Eyes
- Green Chrysanthemum Freahap Bean Bag Chair 24 Memory Foam Filled Sofa Lounge Couch Removable Cover Green Chrysanthemum
- TERABITHIA 28 Alive Soft Touch Silicone Long gold Hair Reborn Baby Girl Dolls
- Marvel Figurine Collection Special Sasquatch & Puck
- Star Wars R2d2 Mr Potato Head One Size
- USB Rechargeable Bicycle Light Flashlight Headlight Brightness Easy to Install Suitable for 4 Modes
- Free Character & amp; Accessories B Makoto
- Rwdacfs Drone Remote control quadcopter, HD aerial camera live video, 120° wideangle function, silver
- Emvency Throw Blanket Warm Cozy Print Flannel Creative Quotes Lemonade Drink for Book Signboard Fresh Juice Chalkboard Effect Comfortable Soft for Bed Sofa and Couch 50x60 Inches
- Maisto Tech Die Cast 1 18 Scale Red 1965 Chevrolet Corvette
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes UM 4 043 Son Goku UR
- Creative Flannel Printed Blanket for Warm Bedroom Amanita muscaria Family Perfect for Couch Sofa or Bed Cool Quilt
- Intex Yellow & bluee JumpOLene Ring Bouncer Bouncy Castle Indoor Outdoor Trampoline 48267
- Tuwba Paint by Numbers Adult Kit Sea Wooden Boat Scenery Beginner Acrylic On Canvas,Framed 40X50Cm
- Hot Wheels Service Car, Service Station, Toy
- Dark Heaven Legends Halbarand, Cleric by Reaper Miniatures
- Austria 4449 (complete.issue.) 1883 Double Eagle (Stamps for collectors)
- Academy ACA12115 Model Kit, Various
- Loony Tunes Cartoon Collectible Cards by Upper Deck
- Lais Jigsaw Onions and garlic 2000 pieces
- ShineBear 1 10 RC Truck Side Step AXIAL SCX10 Jeep Wrangler Honcho Aluminum Side Step Rock Sliders Silver
- Cobble Hill CH55117 Papa's House Puzzles
- GiGo 14 Baby Doll with Stroller Set
- Multi 6 Full Size Beauty Decor Dragon Duvet Cover Set Cute Boy and Girl Sitting and Reading on a Dragon Flying Up in The Sky Fairytale 3 Piece Decorative Bedding Sets with 2 Pillow Shams Twin Size, Multicolor
- Anniutwo Yoga Travel Throw Blanket Warrior Pose Woman in Silhouette Majestic Sunset Sky Virabhadrasana Practice Velvet Plush Throw Blanket 60 x50 Multicolor
- Penao Harley Chaos son simulation alloy motorcycle model, car model ornaments, proportion 1 12
- Art Wall Red Umbrella Unwrapped Canvas Art by Susi Franco, 22 by 22Inch
- Vantaso Sheer Curtains 78 inch Two Traditional India Women Ancient golden Tree for Kids Girls Bedroom Living Room Window Decorative 2 Panels
- Powell Woodbury Mahogany Bed Step with Storage
- Matrix Morpheus (Martial Arts) Large Doll
- Pride Decorations Duvet Cover Set Twin Size, Watercolor Art Rainbow Brush Strokes Symbol Gay Pride Hand Writing,Lightweight Microfiber Duvet Cover Sets, Multicolor
- Staedtler Mars adjustable set square 25cm 964 5110 (japan import)
- BearHoHo Folding Remote Controlled Four Axis Aircraft， Modular Long Endurance Battery， The Height With Pressure, Aerial Photograph With Wifi (Long endurance without camera)
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Black Creations Dragon Mexico 1 Formula E Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40))
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Red 6 inches Qualatex 16 Citrine Yellow Geo Blossom Latex Balloons Pack of 25 This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Cryptozoic DC Bombshells Harley Quinn Vinly Figure (CZE01980)You will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? 80 Invitations Pink pinks Unicorn Invitations Baby Shower InvitationsDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.Forum Novelties Ahoy Matey Adult Costume