() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Disney store Exclusive Disney Princesses Deluxe Figurine Playset ''Happily Ever After Deluxe Set of 11 Princess Figures. Include Snow White, Cinderella , Aurora , Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana, Merida, Rapunzel
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Shark Stuffed Animal Storage Bag Chair Dreamseden Dualuse Toy Organization Seat for Kids (Green)Herzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Playroom Ent Ligretto Green SetMost students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Gemini200 United Airlines B737800 N14237 1 Diecast Model Airplane Scale 200 nnlpfl1922-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Royal Vampire Boys Costume Size SYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the Steens 290624273 Kids Tunnel for Mid Sleeper Bed, Purple.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
Royal Play Sand 1.76 Lbs by Royal
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Walnut Hollow Creative Woodburning Deluxe are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. WWF Smackdown Series 5 The Rock Action Figure by Jakks PacificThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
Sand Hammer Toy Sand Hammer Sand Hammer Instrument Develop Interest Instrument Funny Happy Brown Ball Multicolor
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Owaheson Swing Platform Toning Fitness Casual Walking shoes Wedge Sneaker Women Kenya Flag The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Multi 2 Queen orange Pink Twin Size 4pc Bedding Set, Illustration a Pink Cupcake Celebration Delicious Dessert Baking Floral Lightweight Microfiber Duvet Cover Set, Pink orange CreamA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Generic Betafpv Combo of Sleek Frame and Canopy for Beta65S EvilMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- Bakers Bling Birthday Party Unicorn Favor Bags with Stickers, Thanks for Making My Party Magical, gold and White Polka Dots, bluesh Pink Chevron, 5.5 W x 7.5 H, Set of 48 Bags, 48 Stickers
- Generic Free Propeller 2.4G RC Boat UDI udi001 Boat Infinitely Variable speeds high Speed Racing Boat 32CM 25km h Best Gift orange
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
19.5 oz. Players Technology Series HXT30 Pool CuePerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.The Simpsons Action Figures Series 1 In the Belly of the Boss Marge & Homer Simpson figures The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Make Your Own Mini Dollies Fairyland Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Final Fantasy VIII Squall Leonhart Action Figure
- Znzbzt Bedroom Living Room Decoration Ideas Wallpaper Ceiling Wall Sticker Mural,02 3D Magic Ceiling, King
- Ghost Rider BLAZE SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE CYCL
- VIMMUCIR Home Decor Pineapple Blanket Soft Warm Throw Blankets for Bed Sofa Lightweight Travelling Camping 50 x 60 Inch for Kids Adults
- Small Foot 10583 Display Motley Prism
- HorrorShop Star Wars Rey Kids Costume Deluxe M
- BAONZEN Dinosaur Unicorn Pony Doll Plush Toys Ugly Cute Doll Sleep Pillow Birthday Gift Boy Girl, Pattern. Dinosaur Green, 60cm
- YEHO Art Gallery 49x59 Inch Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Girls Boys,colorful Jelly Fish Pink Pattern,Cozy Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch
- Kipling Schoolbag, Poppy Red (Red) K1538114B
- Babylon 5 Lennier 9 Limited Edition Action Figure by Exclusive Toy Products
- Home Cotton Yarn MultiCamouflage
- Tricandide Mermaid Tail Blanket for Kids and Adults Sofa Sleeping Blanket Lakebluee Adult Size
- Flay Allster Action Figure Collection Gundam SEED
- TickiT 73277 Sound Prism Set, 12 Pieces
- HIGHBUY Soft Geometric Queen Duvet Cover Set 3 Piece 100% Natural Cotton Striped Bedding Set Full Grey Comforter Cover for Boys Men Lightweight Breathable and Comfortable (No Comforter)
- Handmade Accessory Felted Toy Decorative Element Best Gift Ideas for Girl
- Kids Valentines Classroom Exchange Cards (Star Wars BB8 Candy Kit with Teacher's Card)
- M 1 2 Vorra Fashion Heart Shape Women's Wedding Gift Round Cut SimDiamond White Platinum Plated Ring
- Gibby & Libby The World Around Me Map Puzzle by C.R. Gibson by C.R. Gibson
- Standard 36 38 HorrorShop Ghost Bride Costume Standard 36 38
- Generic 4CH Remote Control RC Car Wall Climbing Climber Sport Racing Car Rechargeable Stunt Toys for Boy Birthday Gift 17 BM88 Red
- Li'l Woodzeez Waterwaggles Beaver Family Set with Storybook by Li'l Woodzeez
- Sling Chair Swimming Pool Float
- 1 35 Soviet Limber 52R353M Mod. 1942 by MiniArt Plastic Models
- Sinthia Pricess of Hell Action Figure From Lightning Comics by Skybolt Toyz
- Jeff Conine of Florida Marlins Action Figure 1995 Edition Starting Lineup Sports Superstar Collectible Major League Baseball Player
- Roche Brasiliano Pirate Shirt Black
- LEGO Disney Cars Exclusive Limited Edition Set 8678 Ultimate Build Francesco by LEGO
- Fsweeth Double shoulder bag female small fresh campus students simple solid color canvas waterproof backpack,41 30 13cm, black
- Black Baby Balance Bike No Pedal Baby Car Ride Baby Sliding Bike Noninflatable Antipuncture EVA Tire Widen The Saddle Height Adjustable Toddler Tricycle Infant First Birthday Gift
- Team C Ball Bearing 2Wd 4Wd Tamaño 5X10X4Mm [Juguete]
- Winging Womens Mom and Baby Unicorns with Stars Beautiful Suede Canvas shoes Old Skool Sneakers
- Weighted Blanket for Kids Retro,colorful Geometrical Shapes in Memphis Style Funky Hipster Fashion Eighties Summer, Multicolor Warm & Hypoallergenic Washable Couch Bed Throws, Microfiber 60 x62
- Fairy Lights w Star of Bethlehem 315 16 10cm Strand w LEDs
- Playbox 30cm Fluffy Chenille (50 Pieces) by Playbox
- Taito Super Sonico Summer Beach Figure
- Sylvia keffiyeh by Tahrir Scarf
- YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,Mgoldcco Simple Pattern Black and Yellow,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,49x59inch
- A Baby Crawling Mat, Foam Floor Tile Toy Puzzle Large Baby Game Pad Baby Puzzle Game Pad, Baby Toddler Pad Early Education Pad (color B)
- AIT Art Select Paint Brushes, Set of 5 Micro Detail Brushes, Handmade in USA to Last Without Shedding or Breaking, Easy Grip Design for Ultimate Precision with Brushes That Artists Trust to Perform
- Twisted Women's Sara Canvas Knotted Toe Ballet Flat Black Size 8
- ANTONIO JUAN Vinyl Doll, 42 cm, with Cover
- Jaguar XJS Coupe (White) (Diecast model)
- HobbyKing RJX CAOS 330 FPV Racing Quadcopter Airframe Only (Green) DIY Maker Booole
- Pink Princess Giro Rodeo Youth Bike Helmet
- Trademark Fine Art Floral Beauty V by Vision Studio, 14x19
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- YJWOZ Toy Model Realistic Big Statue Double Expression Replaceable Head Doll Model Height 28cm Toy model
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
- RealTS FS Racing Parts FS 112018 Gear Clear Plastic Box for FS Racing MCD FG CEN REELY 1 5 Scale RC car
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.RED Led Crochet Hooks Value Pack 9 pkg Set and Crochet Hook Case USB Rechargeable Led Crochet Hook Set with Ergonomic Handles Interchangeable Crochet Kit for Arthritic Hands Size 2,5 to 6,5mm (Black) This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Palace Pets Slipper Fruity Scents Pets PlushYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? CUTICATE Hobby Models German PanzerIV Tank Miniature Model with Display Base Army Main Battle Tank 1 72 ScaleDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.Lais Jigsaw Abensberg Regensburg goal 2000 pieces