() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?McFarlane Toys NHL Sports Picks Legends Series 3 Action Figure Marcel Dionne (Los Angeles Kings) Purple Helmet by Unknown
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Black 720P housesweet FPV Drone HD Camera Live Video RC Quadcopter Real Wifi Camera Adults Kids Beginners GiftHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Solido S1800504 1974 Volkswagen Beetle 1303 German Police Model Toy, 1 18 ScaleMost students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Baby Infrared Thermometer, Medical Clinical Instant Reading (0.5 Seconds), 3color Backlight, NonContact (515cm),White,A YLQXGA nnuwas2456-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Steiff 15cm Little Baby Lion Leo (Beige)You can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the Fun Express Race Car Stick Photo Props.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
MTG New Phyrexia D20 Spindown Life Counter Red
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Red Handsticks Henrys CIRCUS FREE HUB Pro LARGE Diabolo Set (BLACK) Triple Ball Bearing Clutch Rubber Diabolos + Coloured Metal Ali Sticks, Diablo String & Travel Bag (Purple Handsticks) are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. 1 241 25 2ft. Race Car Ignition Wire GreyThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
The Noble Collection Aquaman Trident Prop Replica
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.TENDA.FEI Laptop Backpack With External USB Charging Port Waterresistant Business Travel College Rucksack Notebook Macbook Backpacks 15 Inch For Men Teenager The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Butterfly Mini Window Mosaic Kit by 4MA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Rilakkuma Stuffed Neck Pouch Chai Roy CubsMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- QINYANHome Soft Travel Blanket(90 x70 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Japanese Hexagons with Graphic Flower Motifs Inside Geometric Eastern Tile Pattern White purple bluee.
- Marvel Universe series 3 9 Apocalypse by Marvel
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Kehuahsina DIY Wooden Toy Light Control TRex Dinosaur 3D Puzzle Best Birthday Gifts for KidsPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Power Rangers 42562 Movie Triceratops Battle Zord with bluee Ranger The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Trademark Fine Art bluee Octopus On Cream D by Fab Funky, 14x19 Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Sportagraphs Teddy Sheringham Signed A4 FRAMED photo Autograph display Manchester United COA perfect gift
- Christmas Companion by Wilhelm Goebel, 14x19Inch
- L MASK PARADISE Hot Pirate Komplettset
- The Stupell Home Decor Life is Short Smile Grey on White Planked Look Framed Giclee Texturized Art, Multicolor
- NHL Edmonton Oilers Table Top Hockey Game Players Team Pack
- HABA Education 157927 Crawling Tunnel Tube
- Commissions The Real Estate Board Game (Vintage 1980s)
- Generic 4pcs lot RC car 1 10 OffRoad Tires for HSP HPI 94107 94166 94106 RC car Parts B1
- YOUNG WILD FREE TEENS GIRLS REVERSIBLE COMFORTER SET 5 PCS DULL QUEEN SIZE
- Totgold 4 Cosstars My Neighbor Totgold No Face Man Anime Rucksack Schoolbag Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port and Headphone Jack 5
- Sportagraphs Steve Davis SIGNED 10x8 FRAMED Photo Autograph Display Snooker AFTAL COA PERFECT GIFT
- Hitec 33322S HS322HD Standard Deluxe Karbonite Gear Servo by Hitec RCD Inc.
- The Bus Collection Basukore Sanko bus living carry bus diorama supplies (Manufacturer initial order Limited Edition)
- Funko Pop Game of ThronesJaime Lannister Vinyl Figure
- Pinta Rifle Cub Cool School Book Bag Backpacks for Girl's Boy's
- 5415254006794 Kurzjeansjacke, blue von Wrangler
- Kaijudo TCG Sunmote Field (6 80) Invasion Earth by Kaijudo Rise of the Duel Masters
- Set of Three On The Bed Flying Dandelion Horizontal Line Black and White Home Bedding Duvet Cover Set Bed Sheets Set Soft Comfortable Breathable King Size
- Ty Beanie Ballz Mickey Mouse Plush Disney 38050
- Creativity for Kids 3902000 Craft Supplies
- AL CU Mg Pb F37Round profile (Ø x L) 50 mm x 100 mm
- 1 5 6S & 8S RC Car 770764 Aluminum Front Steering Blocks, Left & Right 1PR Replace of 7732 bluee
- Thomas & Friends Collectible Railway Percy at the Rescue Center Train Set
- DHSNJKL Table runner table runner tea table tv runner bed runner bed flag A 34x150cm(13x59inch)
- KON Mio Akiyama School Festival Live Stage Ver. 1 8 Scale PVC Figure by upLark
- Generic 4Pcs 1 10 Monster Truck Wheel Rim and Tire 8010 fr Traxxas HSP Tamiya HPI RC Car
- Lamborghini Aventador LP7004 '13 Hot Wheels 173 250 (White) Vehicle
- Disney Collection Dory Medium Plush 15 by Finding Dory
- Amyove Drone Motor Arm Original Replacement Motor Arm for DJI Mavic Pro Drone Motor Repair Accessiories Best Gift for Kids Left Front arm
- colorful School Uniform Ladies Black
- Aidolishseven ten Ryu Ryunosuke image pendant
- Haba My great collection of games The orchard, 302283
- Bullyland Bullyland Animal World figurine Spinosaure 28 cm by Bullyland
- Bachmann Industries Flat Car with Buklhead Ends Norfolk Southern O Scale Train
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition MARVEL'S AntMan Figure
- Top Trenz Poop Emoji Camo Throw Pillow 14 x 14 inch Sunglasses Funny Novelty Character Bedding
- MY LITTLE PONY Explore Equestria Rainbow Dash B8819
- Trademark Fine Art Italian Cuisine IV Artwork by Marco Fabiano, 11 by 11Inch, White Matte with Black Frame
- Laliva 1Pc Montessori Educational Baby Early Evelopment Scale Funny Balance Game Wooden Toy
- Jakks Pacific WWE Ruthless Aggression Series No. 34 Chris Jericho Figure
- LEO BON Duvet Cover Set King Size Forest Reindeer and Night Moonlight Scene Theme Floral Duvet Cover and Pillow Shams Bed Set
- Toy Story Disney Pixar Bullseye Figure
- Longchant Siberian Husky Shakes Long Hair Cushion Toys Bionic Two Ha Pillows Dolls Sofa Cushions, Black
- ETbotu KK 7GT 270mm Wheelbase 5mm Arm Aluminum Carbon Fiber Frame Kit for RC Drone 113.5g
- Fbdace Kids Blackout Curtain Transportation Vehicles Space Decorations Simple Stylish W 63 XL 45
- DIY Doll House, Boys and Girls to Send Gifts 3D Puzzle Handmade Home Model Warm Cottage Creative Toys
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Belgium. Post Eupen Malmedy 6A 1920 Albert I. (Stamps for collectors)
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
- XXCKA Meet The Hamster Doll Doll Doll Plush Toy Cute Pillow Birthday Gift Gift Bag 80Cm
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Black Ultimar Ferrari scooter twowheeled, foldable, 145mm BLACK This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Gongting mu 10 inch YKDDII Picture Frames Vintage Plastic Photo Frame For Desk, Home Office Decoration 5 6 7 8 10 Inch Pictures Frames Classic Fashion Multifunction Photo FrameYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Sword Art Online Sinon Premium Figure Highly Detailed Sculpt Equipped with Weapons High 18CMDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.LaDicha 5Pcs Diy Led Display redation Finger Tip Gyro Kit Electronic Production Led Display Module Kit