() Do you want to become a medical assistant but don’t have time to take classes at a college campus? Online medical assistant programs may be the solution you’ve been looking for. With the help of online medical assistant courses, you can get all the education you need without having to change your current lifestyle. Ready to take the plunge into a rewarding and lucrative career?Xinhuiou 8 inch YKDDII Picture Frames 5 6 7 8 10 Inch Home Decor Photo Frame Quality Picture Frames For Table And Wall Classic Fashion Multifunction Photo Frame
We make it easier to apply to schools by providing a list of schools that meet your needs. We have done the research so you don’t have to.
Schools: if you want us to review your program, contact us today.
Here is a list of the best online schools for medical assistants, all of which are fully accredited:
Creative Educational PreSchool Animal Babies and Habitats by CREATIVE EDUCATIONALHerzing University offers an associate of science in medical assisting services that you could use to jump start your career. Good Smile Company G90321 Nendgoldid More BT42 FigureMost students are able to complete the diploma version of the program within 12 to 20 months, and the associate’s degree lasts 16 to 24 months. Both degrees prepare for certification exams issued through the American Medical Technologists Association. Herzing’s online medical assistant courses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, a nationally recognized accreditation institution. In addition to the online medical assistant programs this school has to offer, students may choose to enroll on campus in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wyoming.
Nathan 387084 48 Market Vegetables Set, Multi color Pieces nnunca722-new toys
Keiser University is a fully online college that offers an associate of arts in health services administration. Swarovski Crystals 182254 Round Stones 1100 PP 5 CRYSTAL AB F, 1440 PiecesYou can use a degree like this to become a medical assistant, and you can get through the program in as little as two years with summer school. The staff here works with students before, during, and after graduation to ensure they find jobs as quickly as possible. The degrees here are accredited by the ArtWall ArtApeelz Gibbon Fall Dusk Removable Graphic Wall Art by Dean Uhlinger, 18 by 24Inch.
Liberty University offers an associate of applied science in medical office assisting. The program is designed to prepare prospective students for a career as a medical assistant in various health care related positions such as hospitals and clinics. The courses include Intro to Health Professions, Medical Office Billing and Bookeeping, Medical Office Systems and Procedures, and much more.
Art Wall 'Sunset Bay' Unwrapped Canvas Artwork by Steve Ainsworth, 28 by 22Inch
Ultimate Medical Academy offers an associate of science in medical administrative assisting. This degree involves 60 credit units of courses that take between 61 and 96 weeks to complete. The medical assistant classes at Build a Bear Workshop Cute Caramel Pup Stuffed Animal Puppy Dog, 14 in. by Build A Bear are unique in that they are all five weeks long. Rather than taking four courses at a time for a third of the year, you take one or two courses at a time for five weeks each. This allows you to get through your degree faster, and it gives you a chance to focus more on each of the classes you take. RCECHO& 174; Futaba RC Model S3171SB Mini Servo for R C Hobby Airplane SF913 174; Full Version Apps EditionThere are breaks throughout the year that you can utilize, but most students charge through the classes as quickly as possible. You could be a medical assistant in a little over a year if you planned your schedule correctly.
Harrison College is one of the premier universities for medical assistant studies, and it now has a degree program online. It was founded in 1902 and has over 5,000 students under its name. The associate of applied science in medical assisting here is a 96 credit program that lasts approximately two years. Through the courses in this medical assistant program, you will learn about administering medications, running laboratory tests, handling office procedures, checking vital signs, and managing other tasks related to medical assistance. As long as you get through your class work, you should be able to find a job shortly after graduation.
United States Flag With Heart Patriotic Bedroom Mural Picture Art Graphic Design Peel & Stick Sticker Vinyl Wall Best Selling Cling Transfer Decal color 527Size 30 Inches X 30 Inches 22 colors Available
Purdue University Global offers an amazing associate of applied science in medical assisting that you could use to work as a medical assistant.Willsego Women Backpack Leather Backpack Girls Schoolbag Casual Daypack School white (color , Size ) The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and it features three competency courses that prepare you for various tasks in your career. Purdue University is known for offering quality medical degree programs online, and that is no different for medical assistants. If you prefer learning on campus, there are classrooms available in Iowa, Maryland, and Nebraska. For most students though, online classes for medical assistants are the most convenient.
Medical assistants take on the tedious tasks in the medical field that other professionals need to work efficiently. Most of the work in this profession is clerical and clinical, such as scheduling patient appointments and writing down medical histories. Trademark Fine Art Valley of The Waterfalls by Jane Deakin, 12x19 Canvas Wall ArtA medical assistant may jot down a patient’s height, weight, and symptoms before a doctor assesses the patient. He may also give shots and prepare blood work for the lab. The specific job description you may have as a medical assistant will depend on the doctor’s office or hospital you work for. You can talk to other medical assistants in your area to find out what life is like for them on a daily basis.
Medical assistants are in high demand across the country right now. With just a couple years of training, you can practically be guaranteed a job. Fully Plastic 57 Cards 2 Decks Perfect for Playing the Rook GameMany medical assistants go back to school to become nurses, lab techs, and more. Others are plenty happy working in this field. No matter what your goals are, you can achieve them as you learn how to become a medical assistant.
- Pay Rate
- Cardfight Vanguard TCG Master Fraude (BT02 038EN) Onslaught of Dragon Souls by Cardfight Vanguard TCG
- Natsume canvas backpack climbing wall The eleventh house produced Natsume friends account cat teacher canvas backpack Women's backpack student bag animation around the second yuan bag anime bag Xiamu canvas backpack climbing wall model
The average medical assistant in America earns $13.87 an hour.
These pay rates will change by location, employer, and educational background, but they should give you a good idea about the kind of potential you can look forward to. This may not be the most lucrative career around, but it is definitely better than minimum wage.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 31% growth rate for medical assistant jobs between 2010 and 2020. This is much faster than the national average.
What does this mean for you? More jobs than you could ever apply for! There were 527,600 medical assistant jobs in 2010, and that number is expected to jump to 690,500 by 2020. Finding work as a medical assistant should not be a problem at all. If you’re looking for job security, this is the way to get it.
Opel 1 43 Scale 1989 Kadett E GSI DTMPerhaps the best reason of all to become a medical assistant is the fact that you may be able to transition your education to other jobs in the future. For instance, you might become an office manager for a doctor’s office, or you might go back to school to become a nurse or nurse’s aid.
You will already have knowledge of medical forms and terminology, which will give you a head start over the competition. You could become a nurse practitioner or even a doctor if you want to, as long as you keep earning the degrees you need.
Online medical assistant programs are run much like the campus programs they’re built from. They offer the same information and the same timeframes.Red Herring Games Stiffed at the Speakeasy murder mystery game for 6 players The only difference is where you learn and how you go about turning in assignments. Everything happens from the convenience of your computer.
The average medical assistant program takes approximately 9 months to complete, though some can last as long as 2 years. At the end of the program, you will either have an associate of science in medical assistance, or you will have a chance to earn a certification for medical assisting.Tapis Tapis de salle de bains Matelas Toilets Chambre Porte Tapis Tapis Matelas antidérapants Tapis Tapis Tapes A + (color 5, waist 60 90cm) Becoming certified is the key to finding work right after you get out of school. In fact, many students are able to start working while they are finishing their education because they have a high chance of passing their certification exams.
Note that you can work as a medical assistant right after high school if you find an employer willing to train you. It takes 5 years of experience as a non-educated medical assistant to apply for a certification exam, but it is something you can do if you must. You can shorten that timeframe considerably if you simply look for a medical assistant school from the start.
- Trademark Fine Art Tesiturno II by Gabriela Villarreal, 12x19
- Backstab Card Game by U.S. Games Systems
- Rubies Costumes 197236 Ghostbuster Slimer Wall Decoration
- Pro Series 5122H Replacement Pool Table Pockets (Set of 6), Heavy Duty
- Karen Foster Design Acid and Lignin Free Scrapbooking Sticker Sheet, Prima Ballerina
- Nanoblock Model – Japanese World War 2 Battleship Yamato
- LEGO Star Wars R2D2 & C3PO Escape Pod
- Mpc MPC840 12 1 25 1970 Bonneville Congreenible Pickup, MPC840 12
- Everest Junior Slant Backpack, Hot Pink, One Size
- Cartoon Picnic Blanket Collection Cute Farm Animals on Fence Comic Mascots with Dog Cow Horse Kids Decor Gravity Blanket 60 x 60 inch Multicolor
- 3D Mirror Wall Sticker 3D Acrylic Modern Mirror Steed Wall Sticker DIY Mural Decal Home Room Decoration (color gold)
- Dreamyth Men's Winter Military Clothing Pocket Tactical Outwear Thickened Cashmere Coat
- Lais Jigsaw Clematis 2000 pieces
- Whirl Cosplay Boots shoes for League of Legends Kaisa
- Christmas Cute Poodle Dogs On Casual Daypack Travel Bag College School Backpack for Mens and Women
- Creative Congreening 20 Count Striped Birthday Cake Candles, Multicolor
- Generic High Speed RC Car 1 18 Alloy 2.4G 4WD Crawler Remote Control Toy Cars On The Radio Drive OffRoad Climbing Rock Car Toy for Boy gold
- L Merry Holiday Adult Large
- Corgi Classics CORGI Whisky collection 20801 Johnnie Walker AEC Artic Tanker
- DC Direct Brightest Day Series 1 Deadman Action Figure by DC Comics
- Wheatpaste Okay Posters that Stick Wall Decal by Stephanie Schumm, 35 by 28 Inch
- Zoomy far 2016 Cotton Sofa Towel Sectional Sofa Cover Slip Resistant Singleseat Doubleseat Threeseat Sofa Towel Cover Slipcover SC00302, 45x45 Cushion Cover
- Generic RC Car 4WD 2.4GHz Crawlers Rally Climbing Car 4x4 Double Motors Bigfoot Car Remote 05033 Toys Metal
- 1pcs RW.RC 26S 30A 50A 70A 125A 200A ESC 5V 2A 5V 5A UBEC Brushless Speed Controller ESC for RC Car Boat 30A ESC 23S
- Sugarbunnies 5 in 1 Rolling Art Desk 75+ Stickers, Supplies by Sugarbunnies
- Green Bokeh & Stars 13th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Vintage 'IceMan' Marvel Uncanny XMen action figure by X Men
- Georgia Bulldogs Camo W silver G Car Tag by Craftique
- bluee Bokeh & Stars 18th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Gund HIYA Magnus Animated 12 Plush by GUND
- Sealike100 Pcs 1015cm Real Natural Home Decor Ostrich Feather Great Party Wedding Party Home Hair Decorations with a Stylus(Black)
- Transformers Destron Leader Megatron Megascf tf 03
- Car Doll Decoration Model Toy Anime Model Model Robot Toy Surrounding Gift Q Version I
- 1 350 Ironclad Steel Ships Ding Japanese Navy Submarine I365 type (japan import)
- Hello Kitty Girls Costume Size L
- School Smart 084947 Beginner Base Ten Set
- Dickie Toys 11 Air Pump Dump Truck Vehicle
- Tulip Pink Bunny by Douglas
- bluee bluee SJMMBB Schoolbag leisure travel backpack,green
- Small Yellow SunBai Halloween pumpkin light illuminates the bat light night decorated ornaments props Ghost Festival cellular candy pumpkin, large black
- Chocolates Galore 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (Made in USA)
- Good Measure Every Feather Spine Longarm Quilting Template by Amanda Murphy
- RMS Titanic Bell Boy Bear
- Emotion Pets MTM03010 36cm Toffee The Pony, Nylon A
- 1 8 Scale Saber PVC Statue
- Super Mario Plush Series Plush Doll 10Inch Squirrel Musasabi Luigi by Sanei [Toy]
- Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Law
- Medical Terminology
- Funko Hikari Game of Thornes Classic Night King Premium Figure Limited Edition
You will learn about the paperwork and filing systems used regularly in the medical field so you can provide assistance to other professionals.
The great thing about going to school online is the fact that you get to set your own schedule. No matter how busy you may be right now, you can find time to work your classes into your life.Black Female One Size Avengers Endgame Quantum Battle Suit Concept Hoodie Cosplay Costume (One Size, Black Female) This could be during a lunch break at work, late at night before bed, early in the morning before your shift starts, etc. As long as you have access to the internet, you can schedule your classes for any time.
Note that a lot of online medical assisting programs are not set up like traditional degrees. Rather than having a spring, summer, and fall semester, you may have one or two classes that you take for a month straight. After completing that course, you move on to another one. This will ultimately help you get through your degree quicker so you can start looking for a job.
School Supplies and Costs
Roosteryag5481 49x79inch=125x200cm YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft ThrowBlankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,Red Merry Christmas Tree Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,49x59inchYou will need textbooks for online medical assisting classes just like you would regular ones. Some schools may ask you to purchase e-books instead of regular textbooks, just to save a little money. You shouldn’t need a ton of notebook paper or anything along those lines because you can type notes for video lectures on your computer. Just make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
The tuition rates for online medical assisting programs vary from school to school. For the most part, you can expect to spend less than $300 a credit hour. Online schools have the ability to offer low tuition rates because they do not carry the same overhead that other schools have. You can use this to your advantage. If you don’t have the means to pay for school out of pocket, don’t worry. You can still benefit from scholarships, grants, and other sources of financial aid.
To increase your chances of getting work when you get out of school, you need to become a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. You can take an exam for this through the National Healthcare Association and the American Association of Medical Assistants. Some states will also offer certification exams on their own, which is something you should look into while applying for jobs. If your employer expects you to have a specific certification, make sure you take the test before you apply.
We’ve listed the best online medical assistant schools for you here, but you still have to decide which one you want to go through. One of the easiest ways to do this is by deciding what kind of degree you want to have. Do you want to go through an entire associate’s degree, or would you rather stick with a diploma? Voilamart 24 Prize Wheel 14 Slots Dry Erase Wheel of Fortune Spinning Wheel with Tripod Floor Stand for Spinning Game Party Pub TradeshowDo you have plans on enrolling in other degrees in the future? You need to find a school that is going to offer the education you’re looking for so you don’t have to find yet another school down the road.
You also need to think about whether or not the school is accredited. This will make a big difference in your employment options and transfer credits (if you decide to do more later on). If your degree is not accredited, you are essentially completing courses that don’t mean anything. The training in them might be legitimate, but it isn’t monitored. Thus your employers and other schools you may look into won’t know how much you really know.
Compare the costs, timeframes, admissions requirements, and other factors for each school you’re thinking of attending. You may want to read reviews of the schools or talk to former students if you truly want to go the extra mile with your research. Once you find a medical assistant program online, all you have to do is enroll and start attending.FisherPrice Fruits & Veggies Gift Set